Sunday 8 May 2016

Essence Gel Nail Polishes First Impressions

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 

Sorry I've been so MIA recently truth be told I've been very ill over the last couple of weeks. 

I thought I would do a First Impression post on some Essence Nail Polishes I picked up yesterday from my local Wilko

Here is what the nail polishes look like 


I was interested in trying these nail polishes as I've not tried any nail polishes from the Essence Range

Essence is fast becoming one of my Favourite Drugstore Brand especially the Lipsticks and Eye Shadow Palettes I'll be doing a separate post on my favourite products from Essence. 

I have heard quite a few people say how much they liked these Nail Polishes and with Gel Nail Polishes they do tend to last that little bit longer so I thought o would give a couple of Essence Nail Polishes a try.


The colour on my Ring Finger is this gorgeous Maroon/Burgundy colour it's called True Love it's just a really Beautiful Colour of Nail Polish. 
I feel like this colour is more suitable for the winter months and will probably wear this a lot more in Autumn/Winter time. 

I am in love with this Nude Colour Nail Polish the colour is called My Love Diary. I don't really have a lot of Nude Coloured Nail Polish in my Collection mainly Pastels for Spring/Summer and then Darker Colours for Autumn/Winter so I'm glad I have purchased this Nail Polish.



On First Impressions I would definitely recommend these Essence Gel Nail Polishes the brush is quite a thick one so the Nail Polish goes on better then it would if it was a thinner brush. 
I did only put this Nail Polish on last night so what I will be doing over the next few days is seeing how it wears and doing an overall review on the Nail Polishes normally I get 3-4 days from Nail Polishes before they start to Chip so I'm really interested to see how they will wear over the next few days. 

Have you tried any of the Essence Nail Polishes if so what's your favourite? 

Also if you would like me to Review a particular Product please leave it in the Comments