Tuesday 1 March 2016

February Favourites


Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to talk about a few of my Favourites from February that I have enjoyed using. 





One of my Favourites that I have been using this month is this gorgeous Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette.

I will be doing a review on my blog on this palette very soon.

The Colours in this palette are just Stunning especially the Gold which is called 1987 it's such a Unique Colour unlike any colour then I have in my Make-Up Collection.




Another Urban Decay Gwen Stefani item that I have been enjoying using this month is this beautiful Red Matte Lipstick called 714 I have tried plenty of Matte Lipsticks and they have left my lips really dry and flaky because there is not enough moisture in them but this Lipstick doesn't dry my lips out at all and is a gorgeous Red.
I love the Black and Gold Chevron Packaging so cute.

These are a few new purchases that I bought in February I actually went into Superdrug for the Primer to this Foundation but they did not have it in stock.
I have heard good things about the Primer and the Foundation is one that gives you a Flawless and Luminous Complexion.

The Foundation was really reasonable it's probably the cheapest foundation that I own and when you spent over £4 you got to choose a Free Lipstick I think they are normally £2.99 each.
I saw two colours that I really liked and couldn't decide which I preferred so I decided to buy a Lipstick as well.

The colours of the Miss Sporty Lipsticks are 201 and 301, 201 is a really pretty rose pink and 301 is a gorgeous Red I will be writing a more indepth review on all of these products with swatches. 


My Favourite Mascara of February has to be Maybeline The Falsies Push Up Drama I honestly didn't think this would work I have tried a lot of these Mascara's that claim to give you the False Lash Eye Effect this is one of the better ones that I have tried you can see the difference from just one coat of this Mascara.
This Mascara has Wax in it which makes the lashes appear longer, fuller and thicker I would definitely Recommend this Mascara if you like the False Lash Look this is a really good mascara for that.

This Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter is definitely one of my Favourite Highlighters along with the Pink Shimmer one found in Too Faced Chocolate Bar but I have been using this Mary Lou-Manizer one the most in February.
It's just such a pretty colour and looks lovely on the Skin and gives such a lovely Highlight on the Cheekbones.



I recently found this Fearne Nail Polish when I was doing a Spring Clean the colour is called Ruby Cotton it's a gorgeous Red with Specks of Glitter running through it, it was a Favourite when it was bought and it's a Favourite now. 

As well as the Instaglow Miss Sporty Foundation I have been using Collection 16 Hour Lasting Perfection Concealer in the Colour Light mainly to Highlight I can definitely see why so many Bloggers and Vloggers like this Product so much.

I have been using Seventeen Phwoarr Paint as more of a Concealer and I have to say I am very Impressed with this Product it literally is like War Paint it's really good coverage so I like to use this if I have Spots that need covering or for any redness in my skin which I sometimes get.
I bought this Seventeen Phwoaar Paint because I read on someone's blog that it is the cheaper option to Benefit Boing Concealer I'm not sure about that as I haven't tried it but I do know that this Seventeen Phwoaar Paint is very good. 

Finally two oldies but goodies I have been using this MUA Pro Base Prime and Conceal Powder to set my Make-up I thought I would give this a try as it's a Correcting Powder and I am liking it so far.
I do normally use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which I love but I wanted to try something different.

Another Product that I have been using that I have not used in a long time is L'oreal Lumi Base I like to have some Luminosity to my Skin so I have been putting some of this Primer on before my Foundation which just looks Lovely.

Sorry this has been a long post I just had so many Favourites that I wanted to talk about this month.

What were your favourites in February?