Sunday 28 February 2016

Manicure Monday

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you have had a lovely weekend, I've been quite sick over this last week with a really nasty head cold, chest infection and tonsilitus that on top of my insomnia being out of control I've not felt that great.

All I have been doing this past week is trying to rest and get better and of course I was looked after as usual today by my lovely mum making me a nice Sunday Dinner.


Onto the post...

I haven't done any of these Manicure Monday posts this year I can't remember the last time I did one I was doing a Spring Clean at the weekend and I found this gorgeous nail polish in a box that I hadn't unpacked it used to be one of my Favourites and still is. 



Another Favourite of mine are these Beautiful Daisy Pandora Rings I got bought for my Birthday recently.

I absolutely love Pandora Jewellery it's just so Detailed.

I know they have nothing to do with Make-Up and they are not Beauty related either but to me they are just so very Beautiful like all Pandora Jewellery it's just so Stunning isn't it....

I think this Fearne Nail Polish really makes the Pandora Rings stand out the colour of the Nail Polish is Ruby Cotton.

I know it's an old Nail Polish Collection by Fearne Cotton I don't even think that you can buy any Nail Polishes from this Collection anymore but have you tried any of her Nail Polish Collection?
If so what colours did you like?