Monday 22 February 2016

Seventeen First Impression Easy On Thr Eye Palette The Big Smoke

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to talk about one of the products  that I was lucky to get sent by Seventeen ever since I can remember  I have always loved the brand Seventeen.

So when I spoke to someone and they offered to send me some Seventeen cosmetics I was so excited my blog is less than a year old so I have only worked with a few Brands thus far so I wasn't really sure what to expect from the Samples that Seventeen might send out.

when I went to pick the parcel up from my local post office I was so excited once I opened it and realised I'd been sent three Full Size Products

One of the first things that I noticed that Seventeen had sent me is this gorgeous Easy On The Eye Palette.


I like the Packaging it's so Gorgeous and very Sleek looking







The colours in this Palette are very Cool Toned with Blue's and Purples this Eye Shadow Palette would give you a nice Smoky Eye Look but you could also use some of the Lighter Colours to achieve a nice Daytime Look.

In this Palette you really are spoilt for choice I think Seventeen have done a really good job with this Palette on First Impressions not only do you get Matte and Shimmer eye shadows which is pretty standard but you also get a Primer in the Palette and 3 Pearlescent Cream Shadows too which is lovely I've never come across that in a Palette before.

I like that Seventeen put a Hints and Tips Guide in the Palette  to give you an idea of what looks to create and also they have included £2 off one of their new Mascara's which is called Seventeen Superlash Mascara I love trying out new Mascara so this might be worth a try.

I don't really use the Mirrors that come in Eyeshadow Palettes but this Palette has a generous size mirror and is very handy to Travel with.

Like with the Mirrors I don't often use the Brushes that come with the Eye Shadow Palettes unless it's quite a High End Make-Up Palette with a good Brush in it.

Again I think Seventeen have done an Excellent Job this Eye Shadow Brush Is better then any other Highstreet/Drugstore Brand that I have seen.
I think I will get a lot of use from this Eyeshadow Brush it's nice and Soft I think the Eyeshadow will go on well with it

I can't wait to Review this Eyeshadow Palette In more detail and maybe show a few looks on my blog.

*** Please note I have been sent this Easy on the eye ( the big smoke palette) from seventeen but I have not been sponsored and all thoughts are my own ***

I did get sent some other things from Seventeen but since I had a lot to say about this Palette I will be talking about those in another post.

Have you tried this palette yet if so what are your thoughts??