Saturday 9 January 2016

Zoeva Rose Golden Palette First Impressions

Hello Lovelies,

I finally got my hands on the Zoeva Rose Golden palette so I thought I would do a first impressions post as I've not actually had the chance to use it yet. 


The colours in this palette are just so me I love using nice copper and gold colours like this and I can't wait to start using it I've heard great things about these Zoeva palettes so I'm definitely looking forward to using this palette and giving a more in depth review in the next few weeks maybe and give my thoughts on this palette so watch this space for that. 

Here are the colours for the top row 

The first colour is a gorgeous neutral matte colour which can be used as a base colour and that's called Luster. 

Then there is a lovely bronze colour which is just Beautiful this is called Reflective Elegance it has flecks of gold in it which shimmer in the light . 

One of my favourite colours from the top row has definitely got to be the 3rd colour along which is called copper is king. 
Shining bright is the next colour along which is another gorgeous bronze colour. 

The last colour on the top row is called Rusty Petals which would be nice in the outer corner v of your eye. 

This is the second row of the palette 

I thought the first row of the palette was Amazing but the 2nd Row is definitely my favourite on First Impression Swatches the colours and the pigmentation of these shadows are on par with Urban Decay Naked Palettes and some of the colours on the bottom row remind me of my Urban Decay Palette which I will compare in another post. 


I am just in Love with this first colour on the 2nd Row of this Palette it's called Fall I can see this will be one of my favourite colours from this palette. 

The next colour is called Just A Rose which is a beautiful Rose Gold Colour. 

Then we have Golden Rule which is very pretty. 

The next colour is a matte brown colour called Harmony 

Last but not least there is a Darker Brown colour called Wonder Full Which is also another Matte Shade. 

On First Impressions and Swatches I am very Impressed with this palette the eye shadows are just so creamy none of the eye shadows feel Chalky at all. 

The price of Zoeva Palettes are very reasonable too it feels like it's a Luxury Brand and the Zoeva Palettes are priced at a little more then drugstore brands which is really good it makes it a good palette to buy if your on a budget. 

Have you tried this palette what are your thoughts on this palette?