Monday 11 January 2016

Make-Up That I am Excited To Try In 2016

Hello Lovelies,

Here I am struggling with my insomnia yet again so I thought what better to do then to write a blog post about the make-up that I am really excited to try for 2016.

These are my Christmas presents that I got mainly off my mum she really spoilt me this year.

I did think about doing what I got for Christmas blog post but I spent most of Christmas and New year with my mum and only came home on the 2nd January so I decided against it.

The first thing I am really excited about using is a make-up palette I got and it's by the brand Tarte it's the Holidaze Palette.

I have been wanting to try the make-up brand Tarte for such a long time now I have heard such great things about it but it's an American brand I believe and have struggled to find it especially the limited edition make-up sets they can be really difficult to get hold of.

Here is what the palette looks like....



I love the packaging that this Tarte Holidaze packaging came in I love the Rose Gold on the packaging if you have read any of my blog before you will know that Rose Gold is my favourite colour.
 As you can see I have already used this little quad it's the only Palette out of the 4 Palettes that come in this set.  

The concept is that you get the little Travel Palette you get 4 little eyeshadow quads which came with a blusher also which is nice as Tarte are known for their Amazonian Clay Blushers so you can switch the Eye Shadow Palettes out which is really good.

I think it's a great set to travel with it's so compact you can just put it in your handbag.

The colours in this palette are Sequin Centre Piece which Is a nice Pearlescent Colour it could be used as a Highlighter or Base Colour.

Then there is a colour called Suit & Tie which is a lovely Matte Brown it's a really lovely colour to put in the Crease.

Next we have Platinum Bauble which is a gorgeous Champagne Shimmer Colour really nice colour for the lid.

Last but not least the eyeshadow in this palette is called LBD which is another gorgeous Dark Brown/Charcoal

The Blusher is called Swanky it is Stunning.

I have also tried the Deluxe Mascara Lights Camera Lashes and the Tarte Ravishing Lip Surgence  I think they are really good.
I have only tried them once though so I can't give a full review just yet this is more of a First Impression if anything.

I'm not sure if the actual colour for this Lip Crayon is called Ravishing I can't see any other colour on the Lip Crayon.


I will just run through the colours in this Palette I can't tell you my thoughts on the other Shadows as I haven't used them yet once I have used them I will give an updated review.

Top Left -

The colours are Sparkling Décor which is a lovely Highlighter next is a colour that I'm really looking forward to trying which is a Gorgeous Copper Colour called Feeling Fuzzy then there is a really nice Matte colour which I think will make a great Crease/Transitional Colour called Pop The Cork.

Last but not least we have a lovely Dark Brown Colour which would be great to turn your look from Day to Night and Smoke the look of your eyeshadow up.

The Blusher in this Quad is called Inviting it looks like it's a really Pretty Pink Feminine Colour.

Top Right -

The first colour in this Quad is called Tinsel & Tulle this is another one of those colours that look gorgeous it's like a Pale Silver Shimmer Colour.

Then the next colour is called Merry Mocktail which is a Charcoal Grey Colour which looks quite Matte.

Next there is a colour called Vintage Cuff which is a Silver Colour with Specks of  Glitter in it that looks like it might be a Beautiful Colour.

The last eyeshadow in this Palette is called Plum Pudding which looks more like a Black Eyeshadow which is also a Matte Colour.

The Blusher is called Jolly which is a lovely Peach colour

Bottom Left -

The first eyeshadow in this last quad the colours are firstly Paper Snowflake which is a Matte White which will make a nice Base Colour

Next is Up On The Roof Taupe which is a gorgeous shimmer Taupe colour which just looks Beautiful I can't wait to try this colour.

Next is a Gorgeous Bronze with flecks of Glitter this is another colour I am looking forward to trying.

Lastly the last eye shadow is called Sweater Weather this is a Matte Dark Brown which is a gorgeous colour.

The last Blusher is called Cozy which is another nice Pink/Bronze Colour

So that is all the Colours of the Eyeshadow in this Palette look out for an updated Review on this Shortly.

I am also really excited to try these Lipsticks I got for Christmas I saw this little cute Box Set of Matte Lipsticks at Primark in this Cute little Tin I'm going to re-use the tin not sure what for yet though.

Like with most of the Make-Up from Primark they don't put names on their products but you get a lovely Red, a really nice Pink and a neutral Brown.

Here is what the lipsticks look like -


Here are the Lipsticks look how Cute the Packaging is
The Packaging of these Lipsticks are really nice and the colours are just so stunning originally I only wanted this set because of the Red Matte Lipstick but I really like all these colours it's such a nice set to have and they were very inexpensive.

These are what the colours look like I can't wait to try them out normally I don't wear Matte Lipsticks but as these were a Christmas Present I am really looking forward to trying them out.

Another piece of Make-Up that I can't wait to try this is another piece of Make-Up that I wanted to try for a very long time and that is the Pucker Up & Party Gift Set which comes with the original Benetint Lip Tint you also get the matching Bene Balm you also get Posi Tint Lip Tint and Posie Balm.
I'm really looking forward to trying this set out I've never tried the Benetint before I've heard great things I have tried The Bodyshops version of Benetint which is slightly Cheaper to buy but I didn't think it was that good so it will be interesting to try out the things in this little set.

Here is what it looks like -



Look how pretty the set looks.
I got a few bits and pieces of beauty and make-up for Christmas this year so there will probably be a few more first impression posts.