Saturday 2 January 2016

What A Sad Day For My Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you had a lovely Christmas I wish each and everyone of you all the very best for 2016.

I thought I would share this post with you today as this has never happened to me before especially with a Real Techniques Make-Up Brush this is one of my Favourites too.

What happened was I was filming for my You Tube Channel and do you know when your brushes shed one or two hairs I thought this is what was happening but then every time I kept going over my Foundation more and more hair from the Make-Up Brush kept falling out onto my Face when I touched the Make-Up Brush a whole Clump of Bristles from the Make-Up Brush came out  so it's Un-useable now which is a real shame as it was such a good Make-Up Brush and I loved using it but I did have it for a couple of Years.

I'm just happy it wasn't one of my New Collection Real Techniques Bold Metals Make-Up Brushes as there more Expensive to buy

Needless to say I didn't get my Video finished because I was in too much shock at the fact that the Bristles came out like this.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this experience with The Real Technique Stippling Brush if so I'd love to hear about it.

I am going to have to Re-Purchase this Real Techniques Stippling Brush again as I really do like using it.