Wednesday 30 December 2015

The Night Before Christmas & Little Snow Fairy Gift Set - Lush

Hello Lovelies,

Hope your are all well and enjoying the Festivities. 

This must be the Third time I have tried to upload this particular post my Laptop keeps crashing so hopefully this will be third time lucky!!!. 

I am not sure how long I can hold of using these little Beauties for, so I thought I would do a quick First Impressions Post now and just show you how cute the packaging is if you have not already seen it. 

So my Friends bought me both these Giftsets which are The Night Before Christmas and Little Snow Fairy. 
I love them both but the Packaging from the Little Snow Fairy is just the Cutest isn't it? 


Let's talk about The Night Before Christmas I have used one of the Bath Bombs in this Gift Set it's one of my Favourites that I have tried so far it's called intergalactic Bath Bomb so I'm really pleased to have this again the other one that comes in this Gift Set is something that I've been wanting to try for awhile and it's the Snow Angel Bath Melt and for some reason or another every time I have been into Lush I have never picked it up so I am really looking forward to using it. 
I know I will be using The Snow Angel Bath Melt first. 


I am so looking forward to using The Snow Angel Bath Melt at long last I get to try it out :)

In this Giftset you get 200g Intergalactic Bath Bomb it's Massive but most of the Bath Bombs from Lush are around this size.

Then the Snow Angel Bath Melt is 100g from what I Remember it is quite small but they do say the best things come in Small Packages don't they :)

I also got Little Snow Fairy Gift Set and this just has the cutest packaging and smells so good I feel like using this and putting it on Display on my Dresser. 

I love Lush Products far too much to be doing that though and in this Gift Set you get Snow Fairy Showef Gel which I've never tried. Infact I've never tried any of Lush Shower Gel so this will be a first for me I'm really looking forward to trying this.

Also you get Pink Fun which I can only imagine  is a Bath Bomb they both smell so good you can smell it through the Packaging it smells just like Candy. 

You get 100g Pink Fun and 100g Snow Fairy Shower Gel 



I feel incredibly lucky to have been bought these by my friends I never expected to get anything so lovely I would just like to say a big thank you to you for your Generosity and I can't wait to use these so you did Extremly well in picking these particular products out  from Lush.