Monday 28 December 2015

You Know I Love Bath Bombs - Christmas Tree from Bomb Cosmetics.

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well you all know how much I love my bath bombs normally I do shop at Lush but I avoided it weeks before Christmas in case someone bought me some as a Gift for Christmas and I was right they did but more about that in a later post.

I was looking in a Bag Shop when I came across this Gorgeous Christmas Tree Bath Bomb. They are slightly cheaper then the Bath Bombs from Lush they can get quite Expensive when you are buying one or two so I thought I would give this one a try.



I love all the colours in this Bath Bomb the Mint Green especially as it's my Favourite Colour then you have lots of Gold Glitter which I am sure is just going to look Lovely.

I have had this Bath Bomb now for at least 4 weeks and I have shown great Restraint in not using it as I love them so much and I had run out of Bath Bombs but it just looked so cute on my dresser near my Mint Green Photo Frame.

I will be taking photos of this Bath Bomb when I use it and doing a Comparison Review against this one from www.bombcosmetics.co.uk against www.lush.co.uk to see which I prefer so look out for that in the next few days.
I think I will be using this tonight I just wanted to show you how Cute it is before I did.