Tuesday 29 December 2015

Stocking Fillers - Minis

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well.

Here are a few stocking fillers that I received for Christmas I wanted to do a post on them because they are so Adorable!!!.

I love the packaging on all of these mini products that are ideal for stockings....



In the Nivea Box Set you get all Miniatures except for the Lip Balm that's Full Size which is in the Flavour Strawberry Fruit Shine. I have tried tried this Lip Balm and it's very Moisturising a good Lip Balm to wear in the Evening before you go to Bed.

You also get the Pearl & Beauty Roll On which I absolutely love I normally use Full Size so it's quite nice to have a Miniature Version.

Also you get a Pot of Nivea Moisturiser which I am looking forward to trying as I haven't tried this Moisturiser before.

Last but certainly not least you get a Miniature Version Of Nivea Shower Crème I'm not sure If I have tried this before either as I use a lot of Dove.

I think these Mini's are great to put in an Overnight Bag if your going away for the Weekend instead of taking Full size products with you so I will be keeping these for that Purpose.

My Nephew and his Girlfriend bought me these along with some Chocolates which was a Surprise completely Unexpected as I told him not to get me anything.

I love the Miniature Ciate Candy Cane House that I got for Christmas I think the Miniature Nail Polishes look so Cute on my Dresser.

In this pack you get 4 Ciate Festive Nail Polish These Nail Polishes are Scented and they smell Lovely too.

The first colour is called Candy Cane and this reminds me of like an Elf colour as it's Red & Green, Then we have Tangled Tinsel which is like a Gold Glitter, Next comes Snow Fall which is a White Glitter and last but not least we have Ginger snap (which smells exactly like Cinammon)

All these Nail Polishes are to be worn over a base coat nail polish so that you can see them clearly.


One of my Favourite presents that I got this year has to be this Michael Kors Radiant Gold Perfume I got from my Sister and her Family which I am Truly Thankful for I just wish it had been a bit bigger.

Let me just point out my Sister gave me some Vouchers for Boots and I chose this Perfume I had been Lusting after it for so long.

This particular bottle is only 30ML so I knew it was only a small bottle I just hadn't realised how small it would be the Scent is absolutely gorgeous so it will probably be my Go To Perfume.
I might just have to save this for Special Occasions. I love the Packaging it's so Luxurious and will look really pretty on my dresser.