Monday 28 December 2015

Alexa Chung The Alexa Edit Nails Inc Holiday Set - First Impressions

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you have had a lovely Christmas so far I did a bit of shopping today in the Sales and I came across this lovely Alexa Chung Holiday Set by Nails Inc 

originally it was £25 but it went down In the Sales at TK MAXX it went down to £11 which is really good Value as there Full Size Bottle and all 6 Bottles of Nail Polish have 14ml of Product in them. 




This Giftset originally would retail for £45  in a high street store like Debenhams or online I checked prices for this first impressions post. 

I love Nails Inc but I find they are quite expensive so I was pleased to find this and at such a low price. 

This Set is a Holiday set with the Gold Stars, Red Hearts and Holographic Nail Polish but there are some Neutral Colours as well if you don't want to wear the Glitter Nail Polish in this Set. 

I personally will be especially the Gold Stars and the Red Hearts if I'm being honest this is what made me buy this set from the Christmas Money I was given. 

I really can't wait to do my Manicure using this set maybe I will do a Manicure Monday Post so look out for that in the next few days. 

Have you got this set if so what are your thoughts I would love to know ???