Thursday 17 December 2015

The Experimenter Lush Bath Bomb

Hello Lovelies,

I haven't spoken about this Bath Bomb yet on my blog I tried it out a couple of weeks ago. 

The Bath Bomb is called the Experimenter this Bath Bomb is so pretty in the Water I'll show you the photos then Review it. 

I love the colours in this Bath Bomb the Pinks, Blue's and Purples 





I found this Bath Bomb to be so Relaxing with the Vanilla Scents the Bright Colours make it look like a Rainbow right in your Bath. 

This bath bomb is full of golden glitter which is just beautiful I was just amazed at how much glitter is in this bath bomb when I got out of the bath it was literally covered in gold glitter :).

It does smell very Spicy which is not the kind of Scent I would normally go for but you can smell the Vanilla Undertones it is probably one of the Bath Bombs that I wouldn't try again because there are so many others out there that I have tried and liked more like the ones with Confetti in them. 

Like all the Bath Bombs from Lush I would definitely recommend you at least try it especially if you like Strong Spicy Scents and lots of Glitter :)