Tuesday 15 December 2015

Make Up Revolution Lip Lava - Tremor (Negative Review)

Hello Lovelies,

It's been so long since I last did a post I wanted to do a post on this Make Up Revolution Liquid Lipstick in the Colour Tremor. 

This is the lipstick here....







I originally wanted to try this Liquid Lipstick as it was compared to Too Faced Melted Lipstick in the Colour Peony but they are quite Expensive. 

The Make Up Revolution Lipstick Liquids are supposed to be Exact Dupes for the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks but I can't speak for that as I haven't tried the Too Faced ones yet. 

So I decided to get the Make Up Revolution one as it was only £2.99 which is a very good price but when it came I was so Dissapointed with this Product. 

The Lipstick arrived and there was more Air in it then Product I don't know whether I got a Faulty Liquid Lipstick or there all like this. 

I won't be buying this Product again though which is a Real Shame because as a Brand I love Make Up Revolution.

I found this Particular Liquid Lipstick to be very Drying which is another thing that I didn't like. 

I hate leaving Negative Reviews on a Product but honestly I can't find anything positive to say about this Liquid Lipstick. 

I have only used it twice and the photos that I have posted show how much Air there is in this Product and it has been like that since Day 1 it's like there is literally no product in the tube you really have to Squeeze the tube just to get the smallest amount of product out.

I would love to Hear your Thoughts on this Product is this normal for the Liquid Lipsticks or did I get a Faulty One?