Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Nails


Hello Lovelies,

Hope your all well and looking forward to the Christmas festivities, this year has gone so fast I can't believe we are less than a week away from Christmas.

I haven't done a manicure post for awhile they have all been about Lush Bath Bombs slightly Obsessed with them if I do say so myself :-).

I'm going out this evening with the girls this is the reason why I decided to talk about this Manicure I had a Vision in my head of what I wanted it to look like and it turned out better then I could have expected the colours just look really good together in my opinion anyway.

I love Glitter so much and what better time of year to wear it then Christmas :-).

So lets talk about the colours that were used for this manicure....



To start off this Manicure I used Barry M in the Colour Teal No 334 I really do like using Barry M Nail Paints they have Amazing Staying Power.

I then used W7 Green Glitter In the colour Green Dazzle this Glitter is Beautiful my expections wasn't that high as it was only £1.99 but the amount of Glitter that comes off on the Brush is really very good....

Out of all the colours that I used I really liked how it turned out it reminds me of a Green Elf Colour...

These are the only Nail Polishes that I used that were Full Size....

I really like this Red Nail Polish and Glitter Duo Set this is from H&M I bought the exact same one from H&M last year but seem to have Misplaced it.
Originally it should have been £2.99 and it had gone down to 50p such a bargain!!!

There are no names on these Miniatures really it just says Red Glitter/Red.
I remember last year when I got the Red Glitter Duo Nail Polish Set I saw the Gold and the Silver Duo Nail Polish Set and I did want to get them but didn't know if they would be any good as I hadn't tried anything from there Beauty line before.

Anyway I was that impressed with the way that the Red looked I went back for the Gold and Silver but they had completely Sold out so I was pleased when I saw these in H&M for just 50p.

This gold colour is Perfect for New Years Eve looks lovely on the Nails.


This is another Favourite I think the Silver colour looks stunning on the Nails and I used 3 Different Colours to create this look.

I used the Silver Glitter/Siver which again was a bargain at just 50p for the 2 nail polishes and then I wanted to Intensify the Silver as the Silver Glitter really wasn't Showing up that well so I used another H&M colour called Silver Glitter which also came out of a Duo Set.
This made the colour a lot more Vibrant which is the look that I wanted...

I'm really happy with the way this manicure turned out feels very festive I normally wear false Christmas nails when I go out but I decided to create my own nails this year :-).


Hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you decide to do this weekend.