Monday 21 December 2015

My New Christmas Decorations For this Year

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well I can't believe how close we are to Christmas Day Only 3 More Sleeps to go....

In my family we have always opened one or two presents on Christmas Eve as it's My Mum's Christmas then as she is from Germany so she Celebrates Christmas Eve rather than Christmas Day so my 2 Nieces are coming for a visit on Christmas Eve and they are going to open their presents off me and their Nana then and maybe I will open 1 of mine but the rest will be saved for Christmas Day :).

I thought I would do this post as I have got quite a lot more decorations than I did last year.

Last year I so wasn't in the mood to Celebrate Christmas at all so much happened I didn't even open my Christmas Presents till 7pm in the evening and even then I just could not be bothered if I could have slept through last Christmas then I would have and to everyone that knows me knows that isn't me Christmas is one of my Favourite times of year.



Last year I developed pretty bad Depression I think to some extent I've always had Depression but when you go through things in life that change you it can just make things worse.
Then I started having these Panic Attacks pretty much out of nowhere really and that was around December time I was diagnosed with having Anxiety and also PTSD. 
This definitely contribuited to why I felt the way I did on Christmas Day last year and if you suffer with Anxiety/Depression you will know that every day is a constant battle and I am really trying to deal with this but some days are worse then others.

I am looking forward to Christmas this year I will be spending it with my mum like I did last year but hopefully it will be better as a lot of things have definitely improved in my life since the last year like doing this blog I started writing this blog last year and honestly everyone of you that leaves me nice messages on my posts and follows my blog I appreciate you all so much I can't even put it into words...

This post wasn't supposed to be about Mental Health Issues I just wanted to explain the difference between the way I was feeling last year and the way I am feeling now so lets get into the post :-)

As I was saying before along with Autumn, Christmas has to be my Favourite time of the year I love all the Decorations and seeing the lights up everywhere and the Christmas Markets.

So I decided to get some new Decorations this year as I didn't really have anything from last year just a small Fibre Optic Tree which is very pretty but very small.

My mum gave me this tree when she got a bigger one last year and I do love it but I would love a 5ft one next year I will have to keep an eye out in the sales and see what I can pick up.

This is my little Christmas tree I think it's about 3ft. 

I do really like it especially the stars that are attached to the end of the branches but I would like to get a bigger Tree for next year. 


This candle was passed down from my mum it comes as a set and I have the other one too. 
I really like them they look like their vintage. 



I'm a lover of Stars even when it's not Christmas my mum is getting me this gorgeous Pandora Star Stacking Ring.  I can't wait to wear it. 
I couldn't believe it when I saw this star in POUNDLAND its so beautiful it shimmers in the light but the Sequins do kind of get everywhere but I can live with that. 

Another thing that I got from POUNDLAND is this Beautiful Reindeer It does shed a little Glitter but that doesn't really bother me so much. 


I have wanted this candle that my mum had ever since I can remember I think it's just so beautiful and I'm so obsessed with stars looks so pretty on my table. 


I got this from the Card Factory Warehouse I think and I just loved it as I do think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. It wasn't that expensive either I think about £2.99 or something like that and you got quite a big tea light which smelt of vanilla which I have since used and are just using regular tea lights now. 

I love this little tea light house I got it from the Avon along with a reindeer pulling its sleigh with 3 tealights which is very pretty and then there is this gorgeous star tealights holder which I love. 

I do have a couple of other things but they didn't photograph that well so I didn't want to add them to this post