Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Tag 2015

Hello Lovelies,

So it's that time again I haven't done a Tag in awhile and saw this Christmas Tag which looked quite fun.

So here are the Questions....

1. Favourite Christmas Movie? -
My favourite movie is Miracle On 34th Street I just love it I watch this sometimes when It's not Christmas it makes me Cry every single time how one minute the little girl was a non believer then towards the end of the movie she Believes.

2. Are you on the naughty list or nice list?-
I would hope to be on Santa's Good Girl List I've been Good all year :).

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card Photo?




4. Have you had a White Christmas?-
We don't really get White Christmases in the UK but there have been a Few Occasions where it has snowed but the snow didn't really stick.
There was an Occasion a few years ago when it snowed quite a lot when I was living in Manchester and the Roads came to a complete standstill.
We are  not used to Snow here or any Bad Weather :).


5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?-
Last Year and This Year I will be spending Christmas with my Mum I am hoping this one will be better then the last.

Last Christmas was so Depressing it was the First Christmas in 10 Years I had been Single I still missed my Ex a lot you know how it is to be Heartbroken we have all been there.
So yes this year the Plan is to spend Christmas Day with my mum help her cook Christmas Dinner if she will let me she never lets me though.

I will be going to visit my Nephew on Christmas Day to give him and his Family their presents.
On Christmas Eve I will be spending some time with my two Nieces which I am really looking forward too.

6. Play Or Sing Your Favourite Christmas Song?-
I really like Fairy Tale Of New York by the Poques and also I wish it could be Christmas every day.
These are my Favourites to hear when I go out at Christmas.

7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?-
For me this is Tradition as it is my Mum's Christmas on Christmas Eve so I normally open at least one Present and save my other Presents to open on Christmas Day.
Last year I started a New Tradition with my Nieces they come up to see me in the Afternoon on Christmas Eve and I let them open their presents as I won't be seeing them on the day.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?-
I will be honest I would probably have to Google this I remember the Names of the well known ones like Dancer and prancer :).

9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to the most this year? -
I'm looking forward to looking Forward to the Present Opening last year was Horrific I was a Mess I didn't open my Present's till after 7pm my heart was just not in it and I couldn't really keep my Christmas Dinner down so I'm looking forward to a nice Christmas Dinner, Trifle maybe some Chocolate Log :).

10. Is your Christmas Tree Real Or Fake?-
My Christmas Tree is so Fake it's Fibre Optic but it really is very Pretty it has Stars on the Branches as well as a bigger Star on the top.
The only Fault with this tree is that it's quite Small I would like the same Tree maybe as a 5ft Tree I think mine is 3ft.
Maybe I will look for a Bigger one in the Sales for next year.

11. Hands down what is your favourite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?-
Favourite Holiday Food would probably be Turkey Or Chicken with all the Trimmings except for Stuffing not really a fan of Stuffing.
Favourite Treat would have to be my Mum's Trifle it's AMAZING!!!

12. Be honest do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? -
I am the kind of person that just loves to see someone opening a Gift that I bought them seeing their faces when they have opened it that's good enough for me and I never expect a present in return.

13. Show us your tackiest attire?-
I don't really have Tacky Attire I like all the Lame things like Christmas Jumpers and more Recently I got a Headband with Reindeer Antlers which is quite Lame I got it more for my Great nephew to make Christmas Fun for him after all Christmas is for kids.


So this is the little Headband excuse my skin it's the end of the night and you can see my Spots I actually don't suffer with Breakouts normally but my Anxiety has been quite bad over the last couple of days and that is the reason  for it.
Hopefully they will go in a few days.

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? -
There was talk about seeing my Best Friend in Australia but that fell through I guess it just wasn't the right time. shame really as I haven't seen my friend for such a long time.
Maybe it will happen one day.
I then spoke to My Mum and we spoke about maybe going to Paris a few days for Christmas as I really love Disneyland and thought she might like to go as she has never been to Paris. 
Paris fell through as well so this year we are having a Family Christmas we are talking about possibly going away for next year.

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? -
No to be honest their is no Special holiday recipe just a really big Christmas Dinner with all the Trimmings.

16. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably? -
I have to admit I am pretty good at Wrapping Presents plenty of years of Practice I guess the only thing that I fail at is the whole making it look Extra Pretty by adding some Ribbon which this year my mum did for me and Curled the ends of the ribbon.

17. Most Memorable Moment?-
When I was with my Ex he bought us tickets to see Torvil and Dean's Dancing On Ice as I was a massive fan of the Show.
I wasn't expecting it all and was just amazed that he would go and get the tickets and then come and watch the show with me and it was Amazing too...

18. What made you realise the truth about Santa?-
What there is no Santa (Only Kidding) I have an Older Sister who is Older by 4 Years and she saw my mum taking the Presents down and then she told me.
Of course I didn't believe that Santa wasn't real so she found my Mum's Secret Hiding Place and she showed me and then we saw Mum take the Presents down so I had to believe my Sister.

19. Do you make new years resolutions? do you stick to them?
My New Years Resolutions in the past have always been to be Healthy, Lose Weight go to the Gym but for this Year all I want for myself is to work on my Happiness and to be Healthy Physically and Mentally.

20. What makes your holidays special for you?
What makes Christmas Special for me is spending it with my Loved Ones and seeing how happy they are,