Wednesday 25 November 2015

Lush - Shooting For The Stars Bath Bomb Review

Hello lovelies,

Hope your all well I recently went into Lush and picked up some more Lush Bath Bombs this bath bomb Shooting For The Stars has to be one of my Favourites so far...


I love the colour of this bath bomb you put it in the water and initially it makes your water a nice clear blue but as the bath bomb goes around the water it changes the water from Light to Dark....






This is the colour of the water when the bath bomb first hits the water !!!!

Then the colours from the bath bomb start to come out of it gorgeous beautiful pinks and yellows and the water starts to turn darker. 



Just look how lovely the colours are it's like looking at a rainbow with all the pinks, blues and greens coming out of the bath bomb. 

The water eventually goes black as the nights sky and it's literally like looking up at the sky on a clear night when you can see the stars it's so pretty. 

Once the bath bomb is completely melted away you will see the water is black and if you look in the water there is glitter which looks like the stars I just think it's AMAZING!!!

This is definitely product I would buy again and recommend.
 In fact I went into town today and my niece chose this on my recommendation and she loved it too. 

My niece said that (her sister) my youngest niece and her friend were watching the bath bomb fizz away and the water changed colour they were just in AWE!!!.
It must have looked magical to them they are only five years old...


Have you tried this Bath Bomb Yet? 

What's your favourite bath bomb from Lush I would love to hear any recommendations that you might have for me to try. 

Sorry my posts have been a bit erratic of late things have been so up in the air but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. 

If you have not entered my giveaway for reaching 500 followers I would recommend you go and check it out unfortunately it's for UK only this time the next give away once I've reached my next goal of 1000 followers will be open internationally. 

I would like to thank you all for following my blog it means so much to me....