Monday 12 October 2015

Manicure Monday Seventeen Colour Carnival - Purple Shimmer

Hello Lovelies,

It's that time of the week again I wanted to talk to you about this Gorgeous nail polish by Seventeen it's part of their Colour Carnival Range and the Colour is Purple Shimmer. 





I think this is more of a Plum Colour rather than Purple it's so Stunning it has Gold Undertones in the light it comes across as a 2 Coloured Nail Polish.
I just love it !

if you look at the bottle you can see the gold undertones when I bought this I thought it was more of a bronze colour as you can see more gold/bronze colours in the bottle. 

This is a nail polish I have had awhile but I noticed the other day when I was in Boots that they are still selling this colour and I think it's £1.99

It's a gorgeous colour for the Autumn/Winter Months and Definitely one that I would Recommend.