Wednesday 14 October 2015

If you love DIY/Arts & Crafts you need to follow this Blog.

Hello Lovelies,

This is a different post to what I am used to doing today I wanted to talk about my Friends Blog...

I have never written a post dedicated to another blogger before normally I just add the links to my blog of my Favourite Bloggers in my Sidebar.

I am a big Fan Of this persons work and it's not just because she is my friend some of her work is truly Beautiful....

If I could I would buy some of her Art for my home but she lives all the way in Australia and it would be very Expensive to get it shipped 


So this is the blog that my friend has created the blog is so user friendly I think she has done a really good job with it. 




Here are some of her DIY Projects that she has created you can see more if you go to her Blog 

This is the link to my friends blog she is called Tanya and she is such a lovely genuine person I've known her forever I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. 

I'm so glad that you have started blogging Tanya (:




I just really love how she has designed her blog and how she goes into detail about every piece that she make so that you can try your hand at this yourself. 



This is my Favourite Piece that Tanya has Created this is this is the one I would love to have. I would love to have this hanging in my Lounge it's so Unique and Beautiful I've never seen anything like it it's so Different and I love Birds so much.

This is a great piece of Art I wish I was as talented I'm good with a Camera but when it comes to Painting, Drawing and even DIY  I pretty much suck (:

If you have a few minutes spare would you please check out my friends blog I know she would really appreciate it .