Tuesday 8 September 2015

New Phone Cases - How Cute

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well,

I know I said I was only going to Schedule my blog posts for 3 Times a week but I had been waiting for something to Arrive and they arrived today and I  didn't want to wait to show you any longer and it's only going to be a very short post .
I know I say that all the time but this time it will be I Promise....





I ordered these Disney Phone Cases for my IPhone 5s awhile ago and they just came today and I wanted to show you how Pretty they are.

If your following My Instagram you may have already seen them for anyone that doesn't know I am a massive Disney Fan. 

I've been to Disneyland Paris twice and Disneyland Hong Kong Once I would love to go to Disneyland Florida some day too. 

So when I saw these Cases I had to get them they had others but Snow White and Ariel were by far the cutest 

My favourite is the Snow White Case but it was a tough choice choosing which one to put on my phone first. 

Told you it would be a short post today didn't I but seriously how UNBELIEVABLY CUTE are these phone cases....

So What Do You all think Yay or Nay??

Who's Your Favourite Disney Chracter??

Thanks for Reading .....

Love 


post signature