Wednesday 9 September 2015

My Favourite Pieces Of Jewellery

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well today I thought I would share with you my Favourite Pieces of Jewellery.
Here are the photos.....











 This watch by far is my favourite piece of Jewellery if I could only wear one piece of Jewellery it would definitely be this watch. 
I got this when there was a sale on at Ernest Jones I would never been able to afford to buy this at full price. 
I had a vision of the type of Michael Kors watch that I would buy if I could afford it and this watch wasn't it. I thought I would choose one of the really big faced watches that look like (men's watches) in Rose Gold because that is my favourite colour. 
I did try one on not only was it really expensive but it didn't look good on my white pasty skin :).

I Really loved this Silver MICHAEL KORS WATCH as soon as I saw it I loved the fact that it had this really nice Pale Blue Dial and it monitors minutes and hours as well as seconds which Is nice I've never had a watch like this before.
I love the Diamante around the DIal that makes this watch look really classy. 
The silver band looks much better on me then the Rose Gold one did since this bought last December I have only taken it off when I have done housework or took a bath or shower. 

I am not one of those people that use their phones to tell the time. I know a lot of people use their mobile phones these days rather then a watch to tell the time but I am so used to wearing a watch when I'm not wearing a watch I feel Naked so I am really pleased I have this watch. 





 I have had this bracelet for nearly 2 years I only wear it on special occasions a friend bought it for me and I absolutely LOVE IT !!!...
I love the MK LOCKS on this bracelet and in between the Gold locks there is a tortoise shell link which makes the bracelet look unique it's simply STUNNING piece of JEWELLERY.....




 This ring was bought for my birthday last year it's my birthstone Amethyst Pandora jewellery really is gorgeous and I really love these birthstone rings that Pandora do. 

 It's such a pretty ring I love it. 







 The other ring is called the Princess Tiara Ring which was also a present I got this for Christmas last year it's simply stunning I actually prefer this ring to the birthstone ring. 
Then of course I am wearing my MICHAEL KORS WATCH in this photo. 

The thing I love the most about the pandora jewellery is that they come with a warranty so if anything was to go wrong with the jewellery Pandora will either try and fix it and if they can't they will replace the piece of jewellery free of charge. 



 Both Rings and my Michael Kors Watch 





 I got this lovely jewellery box from my brother and sister in law for Christmas and I keep all my small pieces of jewellery in here like my rings and earrings. 
I love this Jewellery box in particular the Glass Diamante Effect on top and then on the side there is like a mirrored glass effect. 
Once opened there is like a velvet bottom so that your jewellery doesn't get scratched which is nice.




 These are all the Accessories that I keep in my Jewellery box the Diamante Clip looks simply stunning I wore this on my wedding day it was bought for that occasion. 
The MInt Green earrings are a part of a set that I got from EVANS recently it came with a lovely Statement Necklace which is also Mint Green. 
I did a post on that recently so you will find that on my blog. 
The Pink/Pearl long earrings are my favourite at the moment I got them in the sale from New Look they were a bargain at just £2 I think they should have been £7.99. 
The other earrings that I really like are the Navy Blue/Pearl/Diamante these are another pair of long earrings. 
The Gold Long Coin Earrings look really pretty too. 



 These are the stud earrings that I really like to wear the first pair are these gorgeous Gold and Pastel Pink Stud Earrings from Primark when I bought these a couple of years ago they were really cheap £1.50
The Mint Green ones came as part of a set with a Statement Necklace which is the same colour it's gorgeous you will see the post which shows both items together on my blog. 



 I love both of these stud earrings the first pair my mum gave to me I think they are white gold and they have a big diamanté in the middle then smaller Diamanté which go all the way round the stone in the middle. 

If you have been following my blog for awhile you will know as well as loving unicorns I love Owls as well and these earrings are gorgeous I love them and they are sterling silver too. 



 Here are the rings that I wear a lot as well as wearing my PANDORA RINGS my sister got me this sister ring years ago for my birthday I wear it all the time. 
I don't wear the purple ring as much as I wear my PANDORA RINGS & My SISTER RING they are the rings that I tend to wear on a day to day basis then when I go out I tend to wear my costume jewellery rings which are pictured above. 


 Here are the rings that I wear a lot as well as wearing my PANDORA RINGS my sister got me this sister ring years ago for my birthday I wear it all the time. 
I don't wear the purple ring as much as I wear my PANDORA RINGS & My SISTER RING they are the rings that I tend to wear on a day to day basis then when I go out I tend to wear my costume jewellery rings which are pictured above. 

Love

post signature