Monday 21 September 2015

Manicure Monday - Tanya Burr Penguin Chic

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. 

I got these Tanya Burr Nail Polishes a few weeks ago now and don't think I have done a First Impressions on these Nail Polishes as of yet. 

As I said when I showed you the colours in the Superdrug Haul All the Tanya Burr Nail polishes had been reduced to Tanya repackaging her products. 


Since we are now in Autumn/Fall I thought I would try one of the Darker colours that I got and on First Impressions this Colour Penguin Chic is a Lovely Colour. 

Such a great colour for Autumn/Winter I do really like this Packaging but I prefer the new packaging for Tanya Burr's cosmetics. 

I am not that keen on the brushes on these Nail Polishes but you can work with them I'm just used to working with bigger Nail polish brushes. 

The consistency of the Nail Polish is really nice too :).


I do really like the Heart on the top of the Nail Polish Top.


This penguin chic colour is such a pretty colour I really like it and would definitely recommend it if you can get hold of it. 

I'm unsure of how easy it will be to get hold of I think this line has been discontinued now to make room for Tanya Burrs new cosmetic line but you would probably be able to source it on the likes of ebay or Amazon. 

Thanks For Reading.....

Have you tried any of these Nail Polishes Yet??

Love