Wednesday 23 September 2015

Essence All About Nude Palette V'S Essence All About Chocolate Palette Comparison Review

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well. 
A couple of months ago I did a little Review on this Essence All About Nude Palette I had been using it for quite a few months and I really do love it and then I saw this Essence All About Chocolate Palette so I thought I would do a Comparison Review. 

Here are the photos and swatches of both Palettes...




These are the Colours from the All about Chocolates Palette you get 2 Highlighters one Shimmer and one Matte Highlighter then there are 4 Chocolate Brown Eye Shadows in the Palette they are all Shimmer Eye Shadows. 

Some of the Eye Shadows are More Powdery then others but overall it's not a Bad Palette I've definitely tried Worse and had I not tried the Essence All About Nudes Palette I probably would have really loved this All About Chocolate Palette but I did try the All About Nudes Palette and it's one of my Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes and this is quite a Bold Statement as I have got quite a lot of Eyeshadow Palettes. 

I have already done a big review on the Essence All About Nudes Palette so I won't do another one here I'll just be telling you the same thing over and over again. 

I didn't include the swatches last time I don't think so I'll show you them the All About Nudes Palette is so much more Pigmented. 
The Eyeshadows are also not as powdery in fact I didn't really find them that powdery at all.



What I love about this Essence All About Nudes Palette is the eye shadow colours are so much more pigmented which I was very surprised at. 

I thought the Essence All About Chocolate Eye Shadow Palette would be more Pigmented but for some strange reason the eyes shadows in that Palette were just so much more powdery I didn't like that at all.

Even the Highlighter is much more pigmented in this Essence All About Nude Palette then the ones in the Essence All About Chocolate Palette. 

I won't do a review on this All About Nude Palette because I have done one before which is on my blog if you want to go ahead and read it. 

The reason that this Essence All About Nudes Palette is my Favourite is because the eye shadows are not as powdery as the Essence All About Chocolate Palette so there is less Fall out and blend easier.
In fact I didn't think the Formula in this Essence All About Nudes Palette were powdery at all. 

I also think the colours are nicer in this Essence All About Nudes Palette as you get a nice dark brown on the bottom row and a lovely plum colour where as in the Essence All About Chocolates Palette you just get the Chocolate Browns. 

So by far the winner in my book is Essence All About Nudes Palette if you hadn't already guessed. 

Thanks For Reading.....