Monday 14 September 2015

Manicure Monday NYC Nail Polish Set

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you have had a Lovely Weekend....

That lovely time of the week again it's Manicure Monday....

I was in Poundland when I came across these Lovely NYC Nail Polishes I couldn't believe all of these Nail Polishes were only £1. 

GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.....

I have quite a few Nail Polishes by the NYC Range and I really like them but there normally £2.49 each so I really do feel like I have got Great Value for Money with these Nail Polishes. 



Here are the colours that I got.....

Left to right 

I love this really nice deep plum colour it's called Battery Park Purple - 266 such a gorgeous colour. 

Next is a clear top coat with purple glitter running through it and the colour is called Big City Dazzle - 276. 
This colour goes really well over the top of the Battery Park Purple. 

Last but certainly not least is this gorgeous Pink colour called Lincoln Square Lavender - 264 this is another gorgeous colour and I don't have a colour like this in my collection. 

These NYC In A Minute Nail Polishes are really great very quick drying which I like. 

I like the Nail Polishes that Dry Quickly I prefer over the ones that take Minutes rather then Seconds to Dry. 

The consistency of the Nail Polish is really great too I would definitely purchase these colours again and if you like Purple/Plum Nail Polishes these are ideal especially for Autimn/Winter and the Pink is a great colour for Spring/Summer.


SUCH PRETTY COLOURS 

BATTERY PARK PURPLE

BIG CITY DAZZLE

LINCOLN SQUARE LAVENDER

Have you tried any of these NYC Nail Polishes?

Love