Friday 25 September 2015

30 Beauty Questions Tag

Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to do a new Beauty Tag today and looked on a few blogs for Inspiration then I came across this 30 Beauty Questions Tag that I thought I would do.

If you want to check out Make Up Mayhems Blog I will post a link down below.

Make Up Mayhem Blog

So lets get started with the Beauty Questions.....





1. Do you Remember Your First Make-Up Item? 
It was such a long time ago that I first bought make-up but I used to save my pocket money and babysitting money and go into town with my friend to Boots and get Make-Up.
I think the first thing I ever bought for myself was a foundation by collection and it was way too dark for me because I hadn't quite figured out how to pick the right colour for my skin type.

2. Describe Your Perfect Mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? 
I like mascara's that give you that false eyelash effect without you having to fiddle about and actually put the false eyelashes.
I always struggle to put false lashes on :-(.
I like mascara's that give you volume plus length and I am using Rimmel's Sexy Curves Black Mascara at the moment and I really like it.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from your foundation? 
In the summer months I actually don't wear foundation that much I tend to wear BB Creams unless I am having a break out then I will wear a foundation and concealer.
I like to wear BB Creams in the summer months when it's hot as they are so much lighter then foundations.
From my foundation I like it to be very natural looking a light to medium coverage.

4. Favourite High End Products?
I could talk about my favourite high end products all day there is Chanel but that's not really within my budget. Too Faced, Urban Decay and MAC for lipsticks.





5. What Cosmetic Brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't tried?
I still don't have any of the urban decay naked palettes, Nars Make-Up I haven't tried anything from their brand.
I would love to try some of the Chanel lipsticks too.

6. Favourite Drugstore Brand? 
I like them all really I wear a lot of Rimmel Foundations and Mascara Eyeshadow I wear a lot of Make Up Revolution and Make Up Academy. 
for Nail Polishes my favourite brand is BarryM.

7. Do you wear Fake Eyelashes? 
I have answered this in part already I would love to wear eyelashes but I can't put them on I wear glasses and my eyesight isn't that great.
I can put Partial eyelashes on but that's about it I tend to get the mascara that gives you that lovely false eyelash effect.

8. Is there any kind of make-up that you can't leave the house without? 
I don't always wear make-up but if I am having a bad skin day then I will put foundation on and some lip gloss/lipstick.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I would have to say an item I got last christmas it's my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette I just love it I love all the colours and you get 2 hilighters one Matte and one Shimmer Hilighter. 
There is also a colour in the Palette I think it's called Milk Chocolate and it's the same as what Too Faced use as there Bronzer so that can be used as a Bronzer. 

10. How Often do you shop for make-up? Do you like to pick up items here and there or get lots of goodies at once? 
I tend to buy as and when I need my make-up I ask family to buy me make-up for christmas and birthday presents if there is anything that I need.
If I see sales on I also buy make-up in the sales if I have the money.

11. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely? 
Yes I have a Budget I will only buy things that I have wanted for awhile and saved up for.

12. Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics? 
Yes I have a Boots Reward Card that I use when I have enough Points for the things that I need.

13. What type of Product do you buy the most of? 
There are a couple of products I buy the most of which includes Lipsticks and Nail Polishes mainly BarryM Nail Polishes I am addicted to both these products.



14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand? 
No to be honest I haven't found a brand yet that I dislike enough to say I can't stand it some of Avon's make up I have found a bit Hit and Miss. 

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like Parabens or Sulphates? 
Yes I do try and avoid cosmetics that have Parabens and also that have been tested on Animals. 

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for make-up? 
I tend to shop at Boots and Superdrug for my Cosmetics. 

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep to a certain regime. 
No I like to try new skin care products each time I have to buy something new.

18. Favourite Bath and Body Brand?
I really like the Body Shop they sell some amazing products in there.

19. If you could buy from one brand what brand would you choose? 
At the moment I would choose Too Faced the Packaging is Gorgeous and so is the Make-Up. 

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging? 
I would say it would be between Too Faced and Urban Decay. I really do love the packaging of the Too Faced Make-Up. 

21. Which Celebrity always has great make-up? 
I love Blake Lively's and Scarlett Johannson make-up it's so Natural yet so Glamorous at the same time.




These are 2 of my favourite actresses also they are both style icons and always look great. 

22. Do you belong to any online make-up communities? 
Make-Up Alley

23. 5 Favourite Beauty Gurus? 
1. Little Miss Style Guru, Curvaceous Vegan, Dorkface, Fleur De Force, Tanya Burr.

24. Do you like Multi- functional products like lip and cheek stains? 
To be honest I don't really use Mult-functional Products apart from the Eyeshadow in my too faced chocolate bar palette that I spoke about earlier the shadow is called Milk Chocolate I use this as both Eyeshadow and Bronzer and it's very nice.

25. Are you clumsy in putting make-up on? 
I think most people that use make-up and don't allow themselves the correct time to do their make-up properly can be clumsy at putting on their make-up.

26. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
Yes I am currently using Urban Decays Original Primer Potion that I got Free with the Urban Decay Smoked Eye Shadow Palette. 
In all honesty I am not that keen on this and I won't be buying the full size version I have tried my eye make-up with both the primer and without and could not see any difference.
I actually prefer to use the Maybelline Colour Tatoos and they are much cheaper and you get more product for your money.

27. How Many Hair Products do you use on a typical day? 
On a day to day basis I don't actually use that much hair products I use more when I have a bath or shower as I will use my Shampoo and Conditioner and then I will need to Straighten my hair so I will need to use a Heat Protection Spray and a Anti-Frizz Serum but this is not done on a daily basis maybe every second day.

28 What do you apply first concealer or foundation? 
I apply foundation first I don't always need to use Concealer. 

29. Do you ever consider taking up make-up classes? 
I did study Beauty Therapy a couple of years ago and in those classes there was some Make-Up Classes which I really enjoyed and would love to in the future go and study Media Make-Up. 

30. What do you love about make-up? 
I love how you can create so many different looks with make-up for example you can create a really simple daytime look for work and then smoke it up if you are going out straight from work and your instantly a glamour puss

Why not do this tag yourself? I would love to read your answers.

If you decide to do this tag leave me a link to your blog in the comments section below. 

Love



post signature