Monday 31 August 2015

What I Did This Weekend....

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well and had a wonderful bank holiday weekend.....

I went to the cinema this weekend with my Nephew to watch Straight Outta Compton.
When I first heard about this movie I really didn't think it would be my kind of Movie and I really only went to keep my Nephew company.

It's no fun going to the cinema on your own I did it so many times when I lived in Manchester it's not great so I said I would go with my Nephew he has wanted to see if for such a long time.






I don't want to spoil this film for you by giving a Review on it as there is probably quite a lot of you that still want to go and see it.
I just thought I would talk to you about what I have been doing this weekend as more often then not I just stay home.


 So this is my Nephew before we went to watch the film just chilling out, outside the cinema. 
My Nephew is actually on you tube if you want to check him out his music is so good you should check him out and let me know what you think if you get the chance. 
I know he would appreciate it he is currently working on a New EP which will be called RA (Real Art) I am really looking forward to hearing his new music. 

Here is his link to his you tube channel I would really appreciate it if you would go and check it out

Inception Uk Rap




Thought I would take a quick Selfie before the film 




Cinema where we saw Straight Outta Compton.....

I would definitely recommend this movie I had my doubts but I needn't have worried about them it really is a good movie pretty much action from start to finish.
That's all I'm going to say as it's not a review I just wanted to tell you what I had been doing this weekend.

Love

post signature

.