Monday 31 August 2015

Manicure Monday

Hello Lovelies,

I can't believe it is Monday already hope you all have had a lovely Weekend.
I love this time of the week where I get to do a Manicure and show you what I have Created whether that is some Nail Art or Just a normal Manicure. 

So this week I am wearing a colour from my Sinful Nail Polish Collection it's called Candy Coated which is this gorgeous Lavender Colour and I have 2 Coats of that on to give an even finish

On top of that I am wearing the Rimmel Glitter Top Coat I bought last week it's called Bedazzle-021 and I am just in love with this it's by far the best Glitter Top Coat I own.
When you put this Glitter over your Chosen Nail Polish it looks like Dotted Nail Art without all the Hazzle of getting a Dotting Tool and Different Coloured Nail Polishes and the end Result looks so Pretty. 

Quite a short post I know but that's what i like about the Manicure Monday's it's all about the Nail Polishes so it's more photos then anything

Here are the photos for one reason or another i didn't take the photos at the time and some of my nail polish has chipped but you can still make out how pretty the nail polishes are. 

Let me know your thoughts and if you have tried any of these nail polishes before....


So these are the colours that I used for today's manicure sinful colours candy coated and used Rimmel's top coat bedazzle it gave such a pretty effect. 

I think I'm going to get quite a lot of use out of this top coat I've tried it on a few different nail polishes now and I've liked the look on all of them....




You can see that my nail polish is a bit chipped in this photograph but at this point I'd had it on for a few days the longevity of the sinful nail colours and Rimmel glitter bomb is pretty good. 
I've had it on for 5 days now and it's still going pretty strong apart from my thumb nail is a little chipped. 

This is such a cute colour combination and great for summer I love pastel colours I'm so sad that the last day of summer has now passed and we are approaching winter but knowing me I will still carry on wearing pastels as well as colours for Autumn.

THANKS FOR READING

XX

post signature