Tuesday 18 August 2015

New Blog Schedule


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well,

Another restless morning for me my Insomnia has been quite bad over the last couple of weeks and it's been especially bad over the last few nights so I thought I would be productive and write some blog posts as I just don't have the time during the day anymore.




If you haven't seen my little Blog Post Logo on my Side Bar on my Blog I have decided to Blog 3 Times a week and these days will be Monday, Wednesday & Fridays maybe a post at the Weekend too but I am not sure on that yet.

I thought I would do a Schedule Post Update because my Blog Posts have not been consistent due to Family Commitments. 

My Mum Fractured her Shoulder Six Weeks Ago and she is still not well so she needs me around to help with her Chores and I go to all her Hospital Appointments with her so that really doesn't leave much time for Blogging. 
It's not going to be Forever though and it gives me a chance to come up with some Ideas for Blog Posts. 

I will be doing Regular Posts on those days they are the days that I can Commit too they may Change If they do I will let you know.

I know this Post was Short and Sweet but it was more of an Update really....

Thanks for reading......