Wednesday 19 August 2015

Evans Sale New Statement Necklace & Earrings Set

Hello Lovelies,



Last week I was in town with my mum after one of her very many Hospital Appointments and she wanted to go and take a look in Evans. 


In all honesty I don't really shop in Evans as I always thought they did the Plus Sizes but when I went in Evans I learnt that they did from Size 14 upwards.

Evans have some lovely outfits in at the moment but I didn't Indulge they have also got a Sale on at the moment.

So I had a look around the Store and came across this Beautiful Mint Green Statement Neckalce and Earring Set 






This is just such a Gorgeous Colour I love Mint Green so much at the moment it's a really nice colour to wear for both Spring/Summer. 

I could not believe that Evans were Selling these Necklaces off for £3 Originally the Price of these Gorgeous Statement Necklaces were £14. 

I have to admit I would never pay £14 for a Statement Necklace when you can get a nice Silver Necklace for around £15-20. 

I think this Necklace would look Perfect with a White T-shirt and would look especially good if you had a Tan. I know it's hard in the UK our Weather is so Hit and Miss isn't it??

So at this Price I had to buy it I can only imagine they have put the Price down so Low as we are getting to the end of Summer now.

I love the fact that it comes with Earrings too normally Statement Necklaces just come on their own and you have to buy the matching Earrings Seperately. 
So it's Lovely that Evans have put them in as a Set.

I especially love the Silver chain I think it looks so much more Elegant then when they put those Gold one's on they sometimes can look quite nasty and cheap and the chain on this Necklace is a New Longer Length which is good.

I can't wait to Wear it when I do I will post a photo on my Instagram and maybe do a little OOTD....

Thanks for reading......