Friday 10 July 2015

Would You Rather Tag Beauty Edition...


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you have had a lovely weekend....



I saw this tag on http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/ and it looked Fun to do so here goes....




Questions

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is really a tricky one for me as I love all my make-up if I had to lose one of these items though I would say eyeliners I could never part with my Palettes and I love my Lipsticks/Lipglosses and Mascaras....

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or not be able to cut it again? 
I would have to say chop it all off it would grow back,  In the summer I wear my hair above my shoulders because it's so thick so not to be able to cut it again is just NOT an Option for me....

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 
For me I think Pink Blusher suits me better then Coral....

4. If you had $1000 to spend would you rather spend it on Make-Up or Clothes?
I love Make-Up so if I had to Choose I would say Make-Up

5. Would you rather apply eyeliner as lipstick or lipstick as eyeliner? 
slightly odd question I guess I would have to say eyeliner as lipstick

6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora? 
In the UK we don't have Sephora so I guess I will have to say MAC if we did have Sephora I would choose Sephora 

7. Would you rather use one eye shadow colour or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life? 
Oh these questions are getting harder and harder to answer I guess it would have to be one Eye Shadow Colour as I love using different colour Lipsticks. 

8. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around? 
I do like to wear Bright Coloured Nail Polish in the summer but if it really came down to a choice I would choose Dark Nails as I love wearing red nail polish and black nail polish.

9. would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 
We don't really have a Summer in the UK it rains constantly so I will say wear Winter Clothes in the Summer.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?. 
My favourite eye product is my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette I would never give that up I'm going to cheat a little here I'll give my Favourite lipgloss up which is a Dior Addict Lipgloss and I will keep my Naked On the Run Palette as that has everything you need to get by including a Lipgloss.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?. 
Well I have just had my hair cut so it won't go in a messy bun any more so I would have to say Ponytail. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Oh NO I HATE this question I love doing both these things I find painting my nails Thereapeutic but I love using Lip Gloss. Okay so it's never Paint my nails AGAIN!!! I cannot believe I am saying that....

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day? 
Wow these Questions are Brutal I would have a long fringe and Shave my eyebrows every day and hope no one notices. I could Never use a Sharpie to Re-Create my eye brows it would look so FALSE...

14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish? 
This Question is probably the easiest of them all to answer as much as I ADORE my Nail Polish Collection I don't need it in my life. My Make-Up however I do need so that is a NO Brainer for me....

Love