Monday 6 July 2015

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty TAG!!!


Hello Lovelies,



I love doing the last tag so much that I thought I would do the 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag!!! that I saw on discoveringbeauty blog...





Tag Questions 

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? My most inexpensive beauty item is nail polishes from the P.S range at Primark then Blushers from MUA and Lipsticks they are only £1 and such great Quality I Recomend the MUA Products especially the Lipsticks and Eyeshadow Palettes

My most expensive item is my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette, Urban Decay Naked on the run palette and Urban Decay Smoked Palette they were all presents for christmas and birthday I think they are between £35-37 so these are my high end Beauty products.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?  
Rimmel foundations can be a bit hit and miss some of them I really love but some of them don't work for my skin type at all.
The Product that I found the hardest to get hold of well there is too the first was Sleek's I-Divine Palette I was waiting months for that palette and secondly I was lusting after Models Own Rose Chrome Nail Polish for months and finally came across it in Superdrug it was the last one on the shelf so It is obviously a popular seller.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
My Too Faced Chocolate Bar it smells gorgeous like Chocolate and the Palette has the most AMAZING Shadows in there.

4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
I don't know that it's due to laziness I just haven't really grasped out to use it properly yet and that's Gel Eyeliner to do a nice Wing every time I try I make a mess of my eye make up and also False Eye Lashes. 

5. Pride: What beauty products give you the most self confidence?
 For me there is Two which I know is cheating firstly it would have to be a really good base (foundation) because I am so pale and I like to cover any blemishes that I may have at the time. I am currently having huge breakouts because I am so Stressed and I love to wear a really nice Mascara that gives both length and volume. 

6. Lust: What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex? 
In the opposite sex I love it when someone can make me laugh so he would need to have a Sense Of Humour, Nice Eyes and a Nice Smile. 

7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
There is so many beauty related products that I want to try but the one that I would really like to try more then anything is the Original Urban Decay Naked Palette that would be so nice maybe I will put it on my Christmas list.