Sunday 12 July 2015

My Skin Care Routine....

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well,

Sorry I've not really posted this week it's been quite a hectic week,
My poor mum had a fall last week and I have been taking care of her I've not really had time for anything else.
My mum fractured and chipped her collar bone and she can't walk properly as she has badly damaged her knee so I am having to help her around the house, do her chores and shopping and anything else that she needs.

A lot of people have been asking what my skin care routine is as I don't really get many blemishes normally. I think I was just blessed with good genes.
I do have a little bit of a skin care routine now I am getting older but it really is nothing out of the ordinary.

I will show you the photos of the products and then talk about them.

  I use this religiously when I bought It I only got it to trial because it was on Special Offer in the Avon and I had run out of my Moisturiser and saw that they had a Matching Night Cream so I thought I would Trial that also.

I have to say I haven't been disapointed both have given AMAZING RESULTS !!!....
The Creams are both from Solutions Truly Radiant collection from Avon they have SPF 15 in them both the Day and Night Cream have 50ML in them.
The Day and Night Cream gives you more Radiant looking skin and your skin just looks Flawless when you use both these products as well as your everyday skincare routine....

 The Solutions Truly Radiant Night Cream feels a bit weird when first applying as it's more like a Silicone based Gel then a Cream. It feels lovely on the Skin though and you wake up with Silky Smooth Skin....

  I think every Beauty Blogger uses this Garnier Micellar Water it is definitely my holy grail make-up remover and I love the fact that it makes my Skin feels so refreshed and Hydrated I just Love it so Much....
 This Nivea Pure and Natural Cleansing Lotion is for all Skin types I actually found this cleansing lotion by mistake in Superdrug.

I went in Superdrug as I had run out of my Usual Cleansing Lotion and wanted to try something new and saw this it was half price at the time I think £1.89 or something like that. I trialed it for a week and liked it that much that I went back for a second bottle. 

This product has Bio Argan Oil and Bio Aloe Vera Oil in it which makes it feel really refreshing and helps you keep your Natural Healthy glow....


 I will be honest I don't really use this as much as I should I don't really like to use Exfoliaters I hate the way they feel on your Skin but I do use it when I need too.
When my skin becomes Dry for example it also really helps keep the shine away if you suffer with Oily Skin like I do and I also have quite big pores it helps with that and smells Lovely it smells of Apples's.



I don't offer suffer with Breakouts but when I do and I need help I use Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion and Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment this is like a Holy grail treatment as it Visibly reduces spots and redness in just 4 Hours.
I didn't think this was at all possible but I have finally found a Product that is True to it's Word I will definitely buy this Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment again and if you have a few spots that you want to get rid of I would definitely Recommend you try this Product.....

At the moment I have had to use this Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment by Neutrogena quite a lot as I am going through quite a Stressful time in my Life. 
It's very Strange from having such clear skin to having use these kinds of products but also good in a way as I get to review them for you and give my honest opinions and thoughts on them.

A bit of Information of what the Neutrogena Products do for your skin....
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion it's Triple Action Formula helps Clear Spots....
1. Deeply Cleanses 
2. Reduces Excess Oil and Shine
3. Helps Clear Spots

Enriched with green tea and cucumber the formula is gentle enough for every day use....

I actually might start using this again as I do have a little bit of a Break Out going on at the Moment ....

Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment by Neutrogena.....

Neutrogena visibly clear rapid treatment helps skin looking clear and healthy quick drying  gel is clinically proven to help reduce visible spots and blemishes within 4 hours without being harsh on skin you apply this gel morning and night after your skin care routine.....

Love