Wednesday 1 July 2015

Pink Tartan Dress

Hello Lovelies, 

I have wanted to do this post for awhile now....
My sister bought me this dress from Select a few months ago now it was in the sale for just £7 I wasn't sure about the colours at first because I am very pale and I have red hair I thought the bright pink in this dress might clash against my hair and skin colour. 

So another Month has passed I can hardly believe it I can hardly believe It's the 1st July already....
I have been quite busy throughout June in particular this last weekend of June I have been decorating my kitchen. 
It took 2 full days for me to finish it and I am so Proud that I completed my kitchen by myself with no help from anyone....



I really love this dress and definitely think this was a bargain at £7 it is a staple piece for Summer and with the weather getting warmer I thought I'd talk about it in a post today.
I love this Fuscia Pink and the dress has a Scalloped Neck and Scalloped Arms it's a really pretty Every Day Summer Dress

What have you been doing throughout June?