Monday 29 June 2015

Limited Edition Marilyn Glossy Box

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well.....

I have wanting to be share my thoughts on this Limited Edition Marilyn Glossy Box since I received it a couple of months ago....

 The Packaging of this Glossy box is gorgeous I love Marilyn photos she looks so Glamourous on all of the photos I have seen of her she was very Beautiful wasn't she??





onto the actual Glossy Box itself I have tried some of these products I wanted this post to be more then an un-boxing.

I wanted to try the products in the Glossy Box and give you my thoughts on this I have tried everything in this Glossy Box apart from the Darphin Beauty Revealing Cream.....

I have tried the Nurturing Hand Cream by Nougat it has Tuberose and Jasmine it smells gorgeous and your hands feel and smell so Nice.
You get 40ML of cream in this tube.... It's a perfect size for your handbag.....

The Nail Polish that you got in this Glossy Box is the Perfect Neutral colour it is quite Sheer so I had to use 3 Coats of the Nail Polish. 
This Nail Polish is by Colour Club I had never tried any of there Nail Polishes before the consistency of these Nail polishes are so nice and they are very shiny it actually looks like it has a Top Coat. The only issue I have with this Nail Polish is how Sheer it is and that you have to put 3 coats of it on....

I really like this Lord & Berry Lip Pencil in the colour Kiss such a beautiful Red I have used it a couple of times now and it looks great with or without a lipstick.
You can use this Lip Crayon by itself to get that really Matt look or you can put a similar Red Lipstick/Gloss over the top which also looks really nice.....

Pop Beauty - Kajal Pen This Eyeliner I have to admit I was a little dissapointed by, I thought this was going to my favourite product and I was hoping it was going to be like my Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner. I absolutely love my Eyeliner from the Avon even more then the 24/7 eyeliners from Urban Decay.

Back to the the pop beauty - kajal pen I think it's okay it's just not something I would re-purchase like the other things in this Glossy Box.... What I do like about this Kajal Pen is the other side of the Pen it has like a smudger that you can blend your eyeliner/eyeshadow out with. I think these are really handy....

Last but Certainly not least is this Darphin Paris Beauty Revealing Cream I can't say a lot about this cream as I haven't used it yet but for a full pot of this cream from NK Space it is £65.00 so at that price you would think it would be a good cream as all of them claim to do this claims to reduce wrinkles and fine lines which will be interesting to try.
I will try this out and do a review on it and let you know my thoughts on this....