Thursday 2 July 2015

One Of My Favourite Photos


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well,

I was going through some photos the other day and I came across these I really love them.
I can't even remember where they were taken it was that long ago....
I love the colour one the swan is just so clear.






I am a lover of black and white photography and always have been but I definitely think this picture is better in colour.
You can see the detail in the first photo much more it stands out better....

I am really enjoying Photography again I am so glad that I decided to take this up again i've loved Photography for the last 10 Years or so and wherever I go I do try and take photos but I haven't really taken it seriously in the past.

If you are a reader of my blog you will know that I have recently started a Photography Course and I have learned a lot on this short course.