Monday 20 July 2015

Pastel Dotty Nail Art

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend....

It literally feels like forever since I did a post even though it was less than a week ago.
I have been super busy with taking care of my mum and I have had some of my own things that I have had to take care of so I apologise that my posts aren't as frequent.
Hopefully things will go back to normal soon....

I went to a wedding this weekend which was nice I've not been to a wedding for 2 years now the wedding was on Saturday and on Friday I did my nails it took me an hour and 20 Minutes I could not believe it.
Luckily I was watching Ted 2 at the same time that is such a Funny film I loved it...
If you have not watched it yet I highly Recommend it.


Back to the Nail Art I used NYC Pinstripe White and I used 2 Coats of that and waited for it to dry then once it was dry I used my Dotting Tools (and this is what took the longest) and the Nail Polishes I used where all Barry M ones Limited Edition Yellow it doesn't have a name on the bottle but it's the Brightest Yellow I have ever seen and the top of the bottle is Black and white aztec print. (it really is a lovely bright summer colour) Then I went onto use a colour from the Barry M Matte Range called Malibu which is a lovely Bright Blue (another great colour for the Summer) Then I used a Barry M colour from the Gelly Range this is one of my Favourite Colours it's called Greenberry and it's a really pretty Mint Green Colour. Then I used another Barry M colour from the Gelly Range called Prickly Pear which is like a Lilac colour. So Pretty....

I used all these colours because they matched the colours in my dress if your following my Instagram you will see that I posted quite a lot of photos from the weekend.
My sister took loads and I just tagged myself on Facebook and saved them.....

Here is the picture of my nail art.....


I love the way my nails turned out so much that I took the photo before I cleaned round the edge of my nail to remove the white nail polish DOH.....
These are the Nail Polishes that I used to make the dots on my nails I love all the colours but my favourites if I had to choose are the Gelly Nail Polishes. 
They just remind me of summer so much and all these colours were in my dress which you can see below 
I love this outfit it reminds me of nice summer days with the floral print....
My poor mum she has been in a lot of pain the last few weeks she fractured her shoulder and collar bone and she has hurt her leg as well but she still had a smile on her face.....

Love