Tuesday 28 July 2015

Minnie & MIckey Inspired Dotty Nail Art


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well....

If you have looked at my Instagram over the weekend you will have already seen this post but I love sharing Nail Art Posts. 

I love the effect that the Dotting Tool gives and have been using this a few times over the Summer....






I did this Nail Art On Sunday Night and i didn't put on a Top Coat until Monday Night I ran out myself so I had to lend some of my mum's.
I put the Base Coat on and the Red ran into the White Dots on some of the Nails....



These are the Nail Polishes I used for my Mickey and Minnie Dotty Inspired Nail Art I also used NYC in Brilliant White for the White Dots....

I really love both of these Nail Polishes the Black Maybeline 40 second express finish is probably one of the best Black Nail Polishes in my Nail Polish Collection. 
Everyone loves a Nail Polish that dries quickly right???

The Black Nail Polish is called Onyx Black in the number 809....
The Best Thing about this Nail Polish is that I Bought it from the Pound Shop :-)....

This Sally Hanson Red Nail Polish is one of my Favourite Reds If like me you love a really nice Red Nail Polish I would Recommend this one.....

This Sally Hanson Nail Polish is called All Fired Up Number 550 so it's a really nice Fire Engine Red....

Love