Sunday 2 August 2015

Pastel Leopard Print Nail Art


Hello Lovelies,

Hope your all well and have had a lovely weekend.....

I am really getting into Nail Art lately last night I couldn't sleep so I thought I would do a Leopard Print Pattern over the Nail Polish that I had used a couple of days before....

I really like this Mint Green Colour from the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Range the colour is actually called Road Rage....

As I already had Road Rage on my Nails I wanted a really nice Pastel Colour that complimented the Road Rage colour So I chose this really nice Baby Pink Colour also by Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Range the Colour of this one is called Kiss Me Quick....

I think the Colour Combination of these Two Nail Polishes look so Cute together they really Compliment one another....

I Highly recommend these Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polishes they dry so fast so if you are like me and don't have time for your Nail Polish to dry then they are Ideal for you.
The Consistency of the Nail Polish is really Good too it's as Good as any of the other Barry M Nail Polishes out there....

Some of the Reviews that I read on these Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polishes wasn't that great and left me wondering should I try them I wasn't going too If I am being honest I am pleased that I did now.

Anyway back to the Leopard Print Nail Art I used a Medium Sized Dotting Tool for the Spots and put them on all my Nails except my Accent Nail I thought I would leave that Gold to give my nails a little bit of a Edgy look...

Once the Pink Spots had dried I used my Black Rio Nail Art Pen to make the Spots look like Leopard Print Spots. 

This Black Rio Nail Art Pen I have only just found in my Nail Polish Collection and that's what made me do this Nail Art. 

I definitely need to get some more of these Rio Nail Art Pens to do more Nail Art in the Future. 

Here are the photos of the Leopard Print Nail Art 






 I just love this Colour Combination it's so Cute and reminds me of Summer so much with it being Pastel Colours and then the Gold accent finger gives it a really edgy look....

So these are the colours that I used from the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Range Kiss Me Quick which is the Baby Pink one and Road Rage which is this Gorgeous Mint Green Colour. 

Then to do the actual Leopard Print Spots I used my Black Rio Nail Art Pen which has been rediscovered....

If you have been reading my blog you will know my two favourite colours are Mint Green and the Lovely Rose Colour that is out at the moment....

If you are looking for a Nice Affordable Mint Green Nail Polish I do Recommend this one though it's one of the best ones I have tried and I have tried quite a few.

Have you tried these Nail polishes what are your thoughts on them?