Sunday 26 July 2015

H&M Summer Sales/ Presents From Mum

Hello Lovelies,

Hope your having a lovely weekend despite this terrible weather we are having in the UK such a  drastic change from yesterday it was such a lovely day....

My mum and I went to H&M because my mum wanted to see if there were any suitable shoes for her if you have been keeping up to date with my blog you will know that my mum recently had a really bad fall and has Fractured and Chipped her Shoulder we are hoping that she won't need Surgery we will find this out tomorrow...
So my mum wanted to get some good shoes that have a grip on which she found.

I also had a look round H&M I didn't even realise the Summer Sales were on and in H&M at the moment it's 75% of which Is probably the best sales that I have seen at the moment....

Here are a couple of things that my Lovely Mum bought for me....


 This Canary Yellow Lace Dress is the Biggest Bargain that I have ever bought I think it was £39.99 originally and it was in the Sale for just £5.00. 
I could not believe it and it looks so nice on it's Perfect for those Summer Months to wear on Nights Out...




I also so this really nice Mint Green Lace Crop Top originally this top should have been £7.99 and it had gone down in the Sale for £2.00.
I think this will look really nice with a Vest Top underneath maybe a White One this top was just £2.00.
This Lace Top would also look really nice if you are going on Holiday over a Bikini they also had the same top in White if you prefer White but I Love the Colour Mint Green...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend I am going to my mum's now to cook us Sunday Dinner :-)

Thanks so much mum for buying me these items....

Love