Saturday 25 July 2015

Face Of The Day/Make-Up Routine


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well and are enjoying your weekend....

For today's post I thought I would talk about something different I have already done a post on my Skincare Routine so I thought I would tell you about the Make-Up that I wear on a day to day basis....




 When I took this photo I didn't quite do it right I should have took it without my glasses on so you could actually see my eye make-up.
I will talk you through what I am wearing.....
 I am still using this lovely Rose Gold J'adore Make-Up Bag normally I get bored and switch to another one of my Make-Up Bags because I do have quite a few but I haven't done that since I got this Make-Up Bag this and the smaller one that says Bonjour that goes in my Handbag are the only two that I have been using ....
 Here is what I am wearing on my Face today so first of all I used my Normal Moisturiser which is the one from the Avon that I talked about in a recent post.

Here is the link to My Skin Care Routine if you have not managed to check it out yet....

http://beautywithandrea36.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/my-skin-care-routine.html

Once I had put on my Moisturiser I put on my Foundation and today I decided to use Revlon Nearly Naked which I absolutely love for the Summer Months as it's really light on your skin....
It was a lovely day today so that is why I decided to wear this Foundation....
This Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation is probably one of my Favourites that are in my collection....

Once my Foundation had dried I put some Translucent powder on which is my favourite and so cheap to buy it's the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder it's in the colour 001 Translucent and this is what the powder claims to do.

Up to 5 hours natural shine control with natural minerals. Helps minimise the appearance of pores. 

I agree that it helps keep the shine away I have a Oily T-Zone and it really helps with that....

Next I used my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original then I used my Essence All About Chocolates Eye Shadow Palette I only got this Palette Yesterday my mum wanted to go into Wilko and I saw that they had this Palette in stock and since I love the Essence All About Nude Palette so much I thought I would see if I love this as much.....

If you want to read the review that I did recently on the Essence All About Nude Palette I will leave the link below....

http://beautywithandrea36.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/review-on-all-about-nude-essence-palette.html

This is the first time I have used the Essence All About Chocolates Eyeshadow Palette so it's not a review I will be doing a comparison review between this All About Chocolates Palette and the All About Nudes Palette....

The Colours that I have been using today is from the Top Row The Middle Colour I used on my Lower Eyelid and the end Dark Brown Colour I used above that to give a really Pretty Winged Effect. 

Once I had done my Eye shadow I used my Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder This is my Favourite Bronzer because I am a Typical Redhead with really Pale Skin I have found it really difficult to get the perfect Bronzer and this is it I have it in 02 which is the perfect shade and it's a really nice Matte Bronzer....

Once I had used my Body Shop Bronzer I used my MUA Cream Blush in the Colour Bittersweet I love these Blushers I have a few of them and they are such great Value for Money I think there £2.00. 
These Blushers are Better than some of the High End Blushers I have tried....

Then Once I had put MUA Cream Blush on I put my Favourite Hi-lighter on from my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette I used this Hi-lighter on my Brow Bone and the tops of my cheek bones....







 I then Curled my Eye Lashes with my Models Own Eye Curlers and used this Rimmel Scandal Eyes Rockin Curves Mascara That I got for my birthday in February....

The colour is 001 Black which is my Favourite Mascara at the Minute....


 This is my Favourite Gel Eyeliner from Avon it's the Super Shock Gel Eye Liner it's a Replica of the Urban Decay 24/7 Gel Eye Liner but I think this Avon Super Shock Gel Eye Liner is much better then the Urban Decay ones and they are much cheaper....

I love this NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick it's in the Colour 09 Sparkling Walnut it's a really nice Copper Colour and it looks Amazing with the Chocolate Brown Colours from the Essence All About Chocolate Palette



 These are some of the Make-Up Brushes that I use to Apply my Make-Up I have been putting my Foundation on with my Fingers lately but I do have some Really Good Real Techniques Foundation Brushes for when I feel like using a Foundation Brush. 

I use my Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush by Samantha Chapman when applying my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder....

I recently got a Couple of Eye Shadow Brushes from Wilko I didn't think these brushes would be that good that's why I only bought two of them.
The Eye Shadow brushes were only £1 each I think they are so Cute as well with the Spot handle....

I also use my Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Eye Brush by Samantha Chapman for Blending the Eye Shadow 

It's not in the Photograph here but I also use Real Techniques Contour Brush.....

For applying my Hi-lighter I used my Real Techniques setting brush this is perfect for the cheek bone area....

For applying Hi-lighter to my Brow Bone I used my Real Techniques Detailer Brush 


This is my favourite Hi-lighter to use from one of my favourite Eyeshadow Palettes which was also a present for Christmas. 
I love this palette, it smells so Nice it smells of Chocolate I will do a review on this Palette in an upcoming post....

Love