Friday 24 July 2015

Candy Floss & Flip-Flops T-shirt Bargain £1


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well,

Today I thought I would share with you this fashion post.

I got this gorgeous t-shirt a few weeks ago in the sale from primark.
Can you believe it was only £1 I love the Rose Gold Lettering  that says Candy Floss and Flip-flops
I love the colour Rose Gold at the moment.....



 This is one of those T-shirts that are just Perfect for the Summer Weather not that we get much nice weather here in the UK...
I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this t-shirt this summer when I can and once the Summer is over it will go away for Next Summer.....


What I really love about this T-shirt is the fact that it's got a Huge Slit up the side so if you are Planning Holiday it will look lovely underneath your Bikini. 
This top suits anyone's Budget as it was just £1 what can you buy for £1 not a lot so in my Opinion this was definitely money well spent....

Love