Sunday 5 July 2015

Get To Know Me Tag

Hello Lovelies,

Hope your all having a lovely weekend....



Today I thought I would do a different kind of post I thought I would do a get to know me post so that you could all get to know me a little better now that I have been blogging for a few months.




1. Do you have a middle name - The answer to that question is No but there is a bit of a story to my first name which I will Share with you.
When my Mum was pregnant with me for a long time she wanted to call me Melissa which I absolutely love but then she watched a film and in this film this girl Melissa was quite a nasty person by all accounts so she changed her mind and called me Andrea instead which I don't mind when I am called it by english people but because my mum is German and I have German relatives that pronounce it the German way I cringe every time I hear it .
Funny how a name can be spelt the same way but pronounced in 2 different ways isn't it.

2. What was your favourite subject at school? - My favourite subject at school was English and Drama. I love reading I read so much more in my school years then I do now, Hopefully I will be able to start reading a little more now I have some free time.

3. What's Your Favourite Drink - Non Alcoholic has to be Mcdonalds Strawberry Milkshake and alcoholic I love Cocktails I went to greece a couple of years ago and had the best Pina Colada's when I go out with friends I have the ''Sex on the beach or cheeky vimto cocktail'' Yum....

4. What's your favourite song at the moment - I am currently listening to Taylor Swifts new album 1989 and I love Blank Space and Shake It Off they just make me want to go out and party.

5. What would you name your children? - For a Boy I have always liked Rhys and for a girl there are a few names I love Ruby, Lilly or Scarlett. 

6. Do you participate in any sports? - ,I have got to admit I am not much of a sports person even when I was at school I didn't like to play sports. I did enjoy Rounders that is about it all the other sports I dreaded

7. What's your favourite book? - I really love the Virginia Andrews series I read flowers in the attic for the first time when I was at high school and to this day it is still a Favourite.

8. What's your favourite colour? I really love the colour Mint Green so much so that I have painted my kitchen in the colour well the name of the actual colour is Mint Crisp it looks so much better as it was painted a horrible beige colour by the previous tenants.

9. What Is your favourite Animal? - I am going to cheat a little bit here as I have so many Favourites, I love Giraffes, Lions, Tigers and Dolphins. Ever since I was very young I have always wanted to swim with Dolphins they are so Adorable....

10. What's your favourite perfume - This has not changed in such a long time there are so many gorgeous perfumes but my favourite has to be Dior- J'adore

11. What's your favourite holiday? - Again I don't think this will ever change it the Christmas Holiday Season. I just love it I love spending time with my Family and putting the decorations up. 

12. Have you graduated from high school? - Many many years ago I got my G.C.S.E's

13. Have you been out of the country? -  Yes I have been very lucky in where I have travelled too just to name a few places that I have visited are New York, Hong Kong, Spain, Paris, Greece. My best friend lives in Australia I really would love to visit her.

14. Do you speak any other languages? - Unfortunately not at the moment but I am trying to learn myself German in case I ever go and visit family so I can at least converse with them.

15. Do you have any older siblings? - Yes I am the youngest of three I have an Older brother and an older sister.

16. What's your favourite store? - I have been budgeting a lot this past year when I have shopped my favourite stores have been Primark and Select

17. What's your favourite restauraunt? - Definitely Frankie and Bennys I have not been there in such a long time but it's definitely my favourite restauraunt of all time.

18. Do you like school? - I'm not at school I haven't been at school for many years but I have just finished a very short College Course which I really loved it was on Photography which has been a hobby of mine for the last ten years or so, so it was nice to learn some new techniques.

19. Who are some of your favourite you tubers? - My favourite you tuber has to be littlemissstyleguru (vinny) she is such a nice person and I love watching her videos and I love that if you message her through her social media she will get back to you. I have found that not a lot of You tubers do that which is a shame because your only as big as your audience. 

I also really like sammyjayxxmylife I'm not sure that she is doing any videos at the moment though as I have not seen any new ones but again she is such a nice person and I love watching her videos.

20. What's your favourite movie? - I am a big big fan of rom com's one of my favourite movies of all time though has to be Devil Wears Prada and also the Break Up I adore Vince Vaughn he is hilarious.

21. What are some of your favourite TV Shows? - Warning this list could go on for awhile my list of tv shows are so long. Up first has to be Pretty Little liars, Once Upon A Time, Vampire Diaries, Kardashians, Made In Chelsea, The only way is essex, Person of interest, Mistresses. I am sure I have missed a lot of shows out there but if you want to see more there is a post on this on my blog. I think it's under favourites so you can check it out there.

22. PC OR MAC? - I actually have a HP Chrome Book which is quite new to me.

23. What phone do you have? I have the Iphone 5s

24. How tall are you? I am quite short at just 5'5

25. Any Pets? - No unfortunately I don't have any Pets I am not allowed them in my flat I would love a King Charles Spaniel though they are so cute.


*This was a fun tag to do hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and if you want to know anything more about me please leave it in the comments box and I will reply. 


Love