Sunday 21 June 2015

White P.S Nail Polish From Primark & Essence 101 Dalmation Review

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well.....

Today I thought I would do a quick review on both these nail polishes the White P.S Nail Polish from Primark and the 101 Dalmation from the Essence Range bought from Wilko....

I have tried many white nail polishes in my time but they have just looked really horrible and streaky and then I saw that Primark did one and it was only 80p so I thought I would give that a try and it looks so nice on it didn't leave my nails looking streaky it just looked like any other nail polish so this for me is My Perfect White.

The good thing about this nail polish from Primark is that it's within everyone's budget as it's 80p the only Negative I can think of is the smell of all the nail polishes Primark and this is no exception it smells quite bad. I know most Polishes smell pretty bad but this is worse then that. If you can get over that though it really is a good nail polish.


Onto the 101 Dalmation by Essence Nail Polish this is a top coat to go over any nail polish you like but because it is called 101 Dalmations I wanted to get a really nice White Polish to get the look of 101 Dalmations. 

I love the overall look of these two nail polishes together they look so cute together and it gives off a almost Nail Art Design which I like.

I can't remember the price of the Essence 101 Dalmation Top Coat I think it was about £2.99 it's definitely worth the money.

When I wore these Nail Polishes together I got 5 days wear out of them before my nails started to chip which is Standard. 

I was surprised at how well the White Polish actually Held up .......

Before buying this 101 Dalmation Top Coat By Essence I had never tried any of there Nail Polishes there Top Coats are AMAZING and recently I have been in Wilko and looked at what else they do and they do some nice Gel Nail Polishes in so many Lovely Colours . I haven't bought any yet because I wanted to try the Barry M Speedy Range First. Look out for my thoughts on them soon......

Here are the photos.......






Have you tried any of the nail polishes by Essence what are your thoughts on them? 

Do you like the  Primark Nail Polishes if you have tried them?