Tuesday 9 June 2015

What I am loving about June So Far

Hello Lovelies, 

Hope you are all well....
I thought I would share some of the things that I have been loving about the end of May beginning of June. 





 I love these Lavender flat shoes they also had them in that lovely mint green colour I like so much pretty similar to the Barry M Speedy Nail Polishes (below). I have only just realised that. 
 On to the Speedy quick dry Barry M Nail I love these colours I was really sceptical when I heard about these nail polishes I thought it was just a gimmick but they do dry very quickly. 
I love the lavender colour in particular this one is called (Eat My Dust) it just looks lovely and the other colour it's like a mint green that is called (Road Rage) I will be doing a full review on both these products I just wanted to talk a little about them first. 
 Here are a few of my favourite things in June the Burberry Brit Perfume I have been using the last few months since April I think. Since I finished my Burberry weekend and it's a lovely scent the perfect scent for summer
We have the Barry M Nail Paints and then on top of those Nail polish caps I have put my favourite rings the purple stone is my birthstone which I got foe my Birthday from Pandora back in February and I have got to admit I have not had it off my finger since I love Pandora Jewellery the second ring along is also a Pandora ring I think it's called the Princess Tiara Ring which I got at Christmas. Last but certainly not least is a ring I have had for years which my sister bought for me I love it. 
These rings are the things that mean the most to me in my jewellery collection because each one means something to me. 
 In the mint green marble china mug are some of my favourite nail polishes that I have been wearing. 

 I did a post about this earlier so you can read all about that but this is definitely one of my favourite things and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this all over the summer months. 

Another favourite item for the summer months is this lovely shirt from Primark it was so cheap I was just getting fed up of wearing the Jeans/T-shirt combo I want a few more dressier items to wear during the day I will get a lot of wear out of this I've had it a couple of weeks and I've already had it on about 4-5 times. 


Here I am in the shirt sorry it's not a full length photo I really need to invest in one of those selfie sticks to take photos for my blog. 
Has anyone got one of those are they any good? 
I really like the necklace I am wearing with this shirt the pastel colours really compliment the shirt and look good against the white collar. 
I also got the necklace from Primark over a year ago now so they won't have any of these neckalces in stock but they might have something similar. 

Thanks for reading 

Andrea