Tuesday 9 June 2015

Liebster Award 2015

Hello Lovelies, 

I have been nominated by Rathi Love Daily for the Liebster Blogger Awards just to be nominated means so much to me🏻. Rathi Love – http://rathilove.blogspot.sg/


I am a new blogger and it means so much that my blog is being recognised thanks Rathi so much for this nomination
 The rules for this tag are as follows:
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify those nominees via social media/blogs. 
 Questions
 1. Describe your blog?
My blog is about Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle as these areas interest me the most.
2.  What 3 other blogs do you love reading?
Fleur De Force – http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.com/ 
 3.  What inspired you to do your blog?
The inspiration behind my blog was having a platform to share my thoughts and give reviews on the latest beauty products and talking with other like minded people who share the same interests as I do. 
4. Is blogging your full time career and would you make it to be ?
Blogging at the moment is not my full time career but I’m more then prepared to put everything I have into it to make it become a full time career. I am going back to college in the next couple of weeks to study photography which will help me take better photos for my blog. 
5.Which is favourite place to travel to?
It’s not a favourite place as I have never been there but my best friend lives in Australia and I have always wanted .to go and visit her they have some gorgeous beaches so as well as seeing my friend who I haven’t seen in such a long time I would love to visit Australia
.
6.What is one interesting fact about yourself?
I’m not sure if it’s interesting but at the moment I am going through a divorce which I never thought I would be saying at 37 years of age but this is another reason why I decided to start this blog to Focus on something else other then my failed marriage. 
7. What is your passion other than blogging?
My passion other then blogging has to be Photography I love nothing more then to take myself off to a new place to take photographs and seeing how they turn out.  
8.What is your favoutite food?
My favourite food has to be Italian I also like Chinese first choice will always be Italian though 
9. What is your favourite shop for fashion?
I have been shopping on a budget for quite awhile now so I’d have to say Primark  
10.What is your current favourite lipstick?
I am currently using Revlon Colorburst Lip Balm which is a Lip crayon in the colour 120 Vivacious Exuberante (quite a weird name) such a fantastic colour. I don’t think I’ve given a review on my blog yet please look out for this  
 11.What is goals for your blog in the future?
For me to carry on what I have been doing getting to know people and talk to people, blogging is a lot like you tube it’s a great community and so far I am really enjoying being part of it. I’d like to do more reviews on beauty products I love giving my thoughts especially when It comes to make-Up as this is another passion of mine.  

After all what woman doesn’t like make-up right?? 
 The blogs I am nominating are 

Patrycja Foltynowicz – http://www.idontunderstandtheworld.com/ 

Dear Diary by W. Komenda – http://wkomenda.blogspot.com 

The Chic Life Jessica-Michelle http://www.jessicamarksbury.com/thechiclife 

All you need is happiness – http://allyouneedishappiness.com
Questions –
1. What is the most embarrasing thing that you have ever done? 
 2. What was your inspiration behind your blog name?
3. What is your favourite perfume/aftershave?
 4. What is your favourite place to go on holiday too?
 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose to live?
6. If you could choose any job in the world what would you like to do?
 7. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
 8. What is your favourite shop on the high street?
 9. What are your favourite products in your make-Up bag at the moment? 
 10. If money was no object what would you buy yourself? 
 11. Where would you like to be with your blog in a years time in regards to success? 

Thanks for reading 
Andrea