Sunday 14 June 2015

Red Dress From Primark

Hello Lovelies, 

Hope you have had a lovely weekend....

I thought I would do a post on this lovely dress that I got from Primark a few months back. At christmas I wanted to wear a red dress as to me this is a really nice seasonal colour to wear for christmas time and everyone wears gold or silver so I thought a nice red dress would be something different. Could I find one the answer to that question is no I was so disappointed. 

The reason I wanted a dress was because I had been invited out by friends over the christmas period.
 Anyway I couldn't find a red dress so I wore a gold top I wore about 3 year ago when I went out for new year eve which was fine it's a nice top this dress would have been better though. 





There is nothing overly special about this dress it's like a skater dress because it's quite plain with not much detailing a nice gold statement necklace would look really nice. 
When I went into Primark I just went for a look around sometimes when I have sometime to kill I go in just to see what they have on the sale racks and I cam across this dress originally it was £15.00 and it had gone down in the sale to £4. 
It was such a bargain and there was only 1 of these dresses left and it was my size so I thought I would buy it. 
If I go out over christmas this year I'll have a nice red dress to wear. 

Andrea

xoxo