Sunday 21 June 2015

Pretty Flowers

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well....

I went to my mum's today as usual for Sunday dinner and on the way I saw these pretty flowers.
I love photography and really love bright coloured flowers so I thought I would take a few photos.

I actually took these photos with my Iphone I was surprised at just how nice they turned out they turned out better then my SLR I am still learning what each setting on the camera does.

Here are the photos I took today it's just a quick post but I wanted to share these photos with you before I post them to my Instagram.....





 I do like this White Flower too but the Fuscia Colour of the Flower below is one of my Favourite Colours.....



I love this Bright Fuscia Flowers such a gorgeous flower and I Love how the photo turned out so Bold and Vibrant.....