Tuesday 16 June 2015

Models Own Rose Chrome Nail Polish (Finally Got My Hands On It At Last)

 Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well....

I had an appointment in town yesterday so afterwards I went into superdrugs to get a drink their drinks fridge you have to go past the nail polishes.

Anyway awhile ago I went into Superdrug and picked up two of these Models Own Chrome Nail Polishes I had heard such positive things about them. I really wanted the colour Rose if you have been reading my posts by now you will probably know I love the colour Rose Gold. Anyway long story short they didn't have any left so I chose Silver and Olive.

I even looked on the website for this Rose coloured nail polish I just couldn't get it everywhere had sold out so I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably never get my hands on it.
I then went to Primark with my mum and there was a colour very similar a nice pretty rose colour just not the chrome effect so I picked that up instead.

So yesterday I was walking past the Models Own Stand and I saw that there was a nail polish in the colour Rose that I had been wanting to try for months so I bought it.

I am so pleased that I finally managed to get my hands on this particular colour.

The other colours that are got the Silver was such a let down I don't like this colour at all but the Olive colour I really do like it's gorgeous it looks gold in the daylight which is really pretty.

Here are the photos of the Models Own Nail Polish In Chrome .....





I really do love this colour I am going to leave it on my nails for a few days and give a full review on all 3 Nail polishes the Silver, Olive and the Chrome so look out for that soon this post is just my first impression on this particular colour.

Have you tried any of these Models Own Chrome Nail Polishes If so what's your favourite one. 

Andrea

xoxo