Wednesday 17 June 2015

Sleek I-Divine Storm Palette

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well.....

Back in February it was my birthday and I had some spare money left over and I had already bought one of these Sleek Palettes and at the time of me buying that one I desperately wanted this Storm palette by sleek but story of my life they had none in stock in my Superdrug. 

I really loved the colours in this palette so I ordered this palette with the left over birthday money I had I ordered it I think the first week in March and It only arrived about 2 weeks ago. 

If I am being honest so much has been going on I completely forgot about it until it turned up it was a nice surprise so I thought I would show you the photos that I took of the palette this is not a review because I have not tried it yet. 






I am absolutely in love with all these colours in this palette there typically the kind of colours that I wear. 

This is the top row of the palette the lighter colours are not showing up too great because I have very pale skin. The colours are as follows Sand Storm, Snow Storm (this is a really nice hilighter colour) Calm Before The Storm (this is a matte brown) Thunder Storm, Perfect Storm and Firestorm.

I think that I would use the top row more then I would the bottom but this is a gorgeous palette. I will definitely be doing a review on this palette when I have used it. 

The bottom row are the colours Dust Storm, Gathering Storm (it's not really showing up on the photo but this is a lovely grey/gunmetal colour) Storm Cloud, Electric Storm (it's like a dark grey purple really lovely) Eye Of the Storm (another neutral matte brown) Blackout.

 ****On the back of the packaging for this palette this is what sleek say about it.****
Create stunning eye make up looks with 12  shades of super pigmented eyeshadow. i-divine palettes are suitable for all skin tones adding a touch of stylish sophistication to take you from day to night. Each palette includes a matte dark colour, ideal for definition or perfecting that classic smoky effect.

Create sultry day to night eyes with Storm I-Divine


  • Matte shades Calm Before The Storm or Eye Of The Storm can be applied on the eye lid as a base for every look.
  • Soft shimmery shades such as Snow Storm and Sand Storm can be applied to the inner corners to brighten the face and widen eyes. 
  • Blend darker shades Fire Storm or Dust Storm along the eye socket to contour and add definition to your eyes. 
  • Sleek MakeUP suggests polished day eyes by applying Sand Storm all over the eyelid and to the innercorners, blend Fire Storm all over the eye lid and to the inner corners, blend Fire Storm along the eye socket to define eyes. To add instant drama for a night look blend Gathering Storm or Storm Cloud lightly across the the top and bottom lash line. 

Have you tried any of these sleek palettes if so which is your favourite? 

Andrea

xoxo