Friday 26 June 2015

I Did It - New Haircut

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are well and are looking forward to the weekend.

I think I am going to be painting my kitchen this weekend and then as usual I will go to my mum's for her AMAZING Sunday dinner....

So I have been saying for quite awhile now that I wanted to cut my hair short again for the Summer I hate it when it's boiling hot and your hair just sticks to you so gross.

I normally get it cut short in the summer and then grow it out for the winter.

My hair just really needed a good cut from the dye that I have been using on it and my hair straighteners it was just so split and I had been meaning to do it for awhile but just never got around to doing it.

If you are following me on Instagram you will have seen it by now but I thought I would do a quick post to show all of you that are not following my Instagram.....





It is quite short and I will probably just about be able to get my hair in a bobble I'll probably need some hair grips but my hair really did need a good hair cut it was in terrible condition and I really do like it this length normally I would have gone a bit longer but I went to a different hairdresser and she cut it a little bit shorter then usual.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.....